+ Reply to Thread
Page 37 of 93 FirstFirst ... 2735363738394787 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Aww Mulzer they are the worst!!! Get your hopes up, and then they come crashing down.

I went to the doctors and they didn't even want to acknowledge it

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by brodiesmummy2011 View Post
    Aww Mulzer they are the worst!!! Get your hopes up, and then they come crashing down.

I went to the doctors and they didn't even want to acknowledge it
    I went to the dr after the last one as that was 3 in a row. I had full blood work done up. No issues. She is not concerned at all since I have had 2 healthy uneventful pregnancies.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mulzer View Post
    I went to the dr after the last one as that was 3 in a row. I had full blood work done up. No issues. She is not concerned at all since I have had 2 healthy uneventful pregnancies.
    Oh really? Mine didn't do any tests, tried to tell me I had never in fact even been pregnant, and that at home tests don't work, wtf?

I've got a 4.5 year old, and he was a one hit wonder lol.

My cycles were all over the place, and I believe I had a short luteal phase, started taking vit b6 and vitex, and my cycles seem to be better, so hoping this will be the month.

Do you have a short luteal phase maybe?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by brodiesmummy2011 View Post
    Oh really? Mine didn't do any tests, tried to tell me I had never in fact even been pregnant, and that at home tests don't work, wtf?

I've got a 4.5 year old, and he was a one hit wonder lol.

My cycles were all over the place, and I believe I had a short luteal phase, started taking vit b6 and vitex, and my cycles seem to be better, so hoping this will be the month.

Do you have a short luteal phase maybe?
    My dr is lovely. She did bloods just to be sure but didn't think there would be any issues. No short luteal phase. Text cycle 28days I ovulate day 13-15.

Good luck for this cycle

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh well I'm glad you have found a good doctor

Thank you, if no luck this cycle, I'm going to see a different doc, get it looked into.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I think I finally ovulated yesterday (CD24) as my temp was up this morning! Yay! I will probably test at 10 dpo on the 14th. Hoping for a Valentine's Day BFP! ❤️

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Little Wing For This Useful Post:

Chyna  (09-02-2016),HeavenBlue  (05-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1454635913.279539.jpg

Ok it's not over just yet. It still may end as a chemical. The line isn't super strong for AF being 4 days late but I only had implantation bleed 5 days ago so maybe ovulated of late implanting. We shall see.
    The top test is FMU this morning which is why I thought it's all over. The bottom test is just later in the morning urine. The bottom test was more diluted urine def but I do always seem to have more hcg later in the day. I'll keep my Drs app today and see if she will do blood. Fingers crossed

Thanks
    Reviews
    Attachment 78140

Ok it's not over just yet. It still may end as a chemical. The line isn't super strong for AF being 4 days late but I only had implantation bleed 5 days ago so maybe ovulated of late implanting. We shall see.
    The top test is FMU this morning which is why I thought it's all over. The bottom test is just later in the morning urine. The bottom test was more diluted urine def but I do always seem to have more hcg later in the day. I'll keep my Drs app today and see if she will do blood. Fingers crossed
    That is a very strong line on the bottom!! Fingers crossed xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Attachment 78140

That looks promising! A lot of people test better with smu, fx you're one of those people xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Mulzer that's a great line!!