+ Reply to Thread
Page 36 of 93 FirstFirst ... 2634353637384686 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Well it looks like I am having another chemical pregnancy. My FRER this morning is super light.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sarah1502 View Post
    4dpo over here too and lots of CM today it's a milky watery type of substance i had a fair bit! Sorry TMI but I guess its a good sign that and sore boobs plus abdomen cramps... Hopefully these are all good signs
    I've had this too and I'm 5dpo today, sorry for TMI but I stepped out of bed this morning and immediately felt a lot of moisture, I actually thought maybe AF had arrived early but that wasn't it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mulzer View Post
    Well it looks like I am having another chemical pregnancy. My FRER this morning is super light.
    😔 I'm sorry. Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Aww I'm sorry - I had 2 of these / nov and dec.

Hugs

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by brodiesmummy2011 View Post
    Aww I'm sorry - I had 2 of these / nov and dec.

Hugs
    Yes I had them August nov and Jan. This is my 4th in a row. They are rubbish

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm so sorry to hear 💜

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm so sorry that's terrible. They are the worst. Is there a way this can be investigated now it's exceeded 3 times?

Congrats ladies for those who have got their BFP's also. Such an exciting time ❤️

Looks like I'm out for this month 😪. I had some pink spotting last night and terrible period cramps this morning although no more spotting but I'm sure AF is knocking on the door as we speak. I'd love to hang around though and see how you all go

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Oh no I'm really sorry. Big, big hugs.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    So sorry Mulzer! I'm with you there, had 3 in a row too. Breaks your heart and makes you want to give up.
    I've decided to no longer track O or test early, I will wait until AF is at least a day late before I even bother testing. I just think what's the point of getting an early bfp, when it doesn't stick around anyway 😞

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by babymummatobe View Post
    So sorry Mulzer! I'm with you there, had 3 in a row too. Breaks your heart and makes you want to give up.
    I've decided to no longer track O or test early, I will wait until AF is at least a day late before I even bother testing. I just think what's the point of getting an early bfp, when it doesn't stick around anyway 😞
    Yeah I didn't track anything this month. Got bfp 1 day before AF. It's now 4 days late. So even waiting this time I still was aware of the chem.