+ Reply to Thread
Page 33 of 93 FirstFirst ... 2331323334354383 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Oh So Ready! View Post
    Just received preseed in the post today. Looking forward to see if It helps get a nice BFP at the end of this month. Also got 7pack FRER so all geared up this.month. fingers crossed it is lucky cycle 20
    Best of luck!!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to HeavenBlue For This Useful Post:

Oh So Ready!  (04-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Do any of you ladies check your cervix or know much about it? I have a question of so 😊

Thanks
    Reviews
    I check mine but I think it's slightly prolapsed?
    Ask away & I'll answer if I can

5. The Following User Says Thank You to SandGroper For This Useful Post:

rainbowsandunicorns1  (04-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by rainbowsandunicorns1 View Post
    Do any of you ladies check your cervix or know much about it? I have a question of so 😊
    I try to - I can generally tell if it's firm/soft or high/low but I can't tell open vs closed like some people apparently can.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Little Wing For This Useful Post:

rainbowsandunicorns1  (04-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by SandGroper View Post
    I check mine but I think it's slightly prolapsed?
    Ask away & I'll answer if I can
    Thank you and thanks @Little Wing
    I've only been checking for 3-4 months and usually it's up and down and always soft and slightly open round hole (2 prior vaginal births) this morning it's slightly tilted and has a long slit where the hole would normally be. It's never ever before felt like this. I've googled it but can't find anything on the change. So strange lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Last night I had cramps in lower stomach and had brown discharge. Kind of worried and a bit nervous

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by anpangal View Post
    Last night I had cramps in lower stomach and had brown discharge. Kind of worried and a bit nervous
    Ok well hopefully that all disappears. It could be breakthrough bleeding. If it helps with my chemicals I never had brown blood it just was red straight away. Brown blood is old blood so it all might be fine

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Mulzer For This Useful Post:

anpangal  (04-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thinking of you anpangal! Fx

Line is darker today! Gosh i am a poas addict
    Attached Images

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bugsmummy For This Useful Post:

anpangal  (04-02-2016),buterfly  (04-02-2016),HeavenBlue  (04-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default February 2016 TTC

Congratulations to all the lovely ladies with BFPs!

I am officially done. I feel like us women put so much pressure on ourselves to get pregnant that it literally takes over us. It really does affect you mentally as well as physically. My husband has had enough of seeing me cry after a BFN and worrying all the time. He asked me if I could do something for him. He said no more HPTs, just go to the GP if I'm a week late or more. We are still actively trying of course. No more ovulation tests. Nothing of the kind to make me stress or over think. Quite frankly I agree. It is going to consume me very soon and I don't want that. We are going to start doing a lot more active and fun things together, to get our mind away from the craziness, let it happen naturally. I'm still going to get acupuncture and see my naturopath because it will help me relax.

I'll still be lurking around, to see how everyone's progress is, but I will be taking a step back before it becomes even more obsessive (to me, that is).

I'm very happy for the support you've all given me and seeing all the BFPs in this thread! Xxxxxx

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to charasym For This Useful Post:

Britt1989  (05-02-2016),buterfly  (04-02-2016),Chyna  (07-02-2016),MusicalMumma  (04-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by charasym View Post
    Congratulations to all the lovely ladies with BFPs!

I am officially done. I feel like us women put so much pressure on ourselves to get pregnant that it literally takes over us. It really does affect you mentally as well as physically. My husband has had enough of seeing me cry after a BFN and worrying all the time. He asked me if I could do something for him. He said no more HPTs, just go to the GP if I'm a week late or more. We are still actively trying of course. No more ovulation tests. Nothing of the kind to make me stress or over think. Quite frankly I agree. It is going to consume me very soon and I don't want that. We are going to start doing a lot more active and fun things together, to get our mind away from the craziness, let it happen naturally. I'm still going to get acupuncture and see my naturopath because it will help me relax.

I'll still be lurking around, to see how everyone's progress is, but I will be taking a step back before it becomes even more obsessive (to me, that is).

I'm very happy for the support you've all given me and seeing all the BFPs in this thread! Xxxxxx
    Be kind to yourself and I hope you find the peace and relaxation you need. I've got my fingers crossed this is just what you need and hope to see you around soon. Take extra good care of yourself xxx

17. The Following User Says Thank You to HeavenBlue For This Useful Post:

charasym  (04-02-2016)