+ Reply to Thread
Page 30 of 93 FirstFirst ... 2028293031324080 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by JR03 View Post
    Hi ladies, jumping in here, those in the January thread might have seen that I got a BFP last Friday, inconclusive HCG bloods on Sat (21) then started bleeding on Monday. So onto Feb I go, but my cycles are so long (avg 39 days but they're irregular) that it might not be until March that I test.

I have an appointment with an acupuncturist tonight to discuss my long / irregular cycles so hopefully will see some changes with that. For others who have had acupuncture, do you mind sharing the cost? Mine is $96 for the initial consultation and I think $64 thereafter which sounds really expensive to me but if it doesn't take too long I'm willing to pay it!

Also off to the GP on Friday to let her know about the chem and see what she suggests going forward. That was only the 3rd cycle of trying so I don't want medication yet but want to see if there is anything else she can suggest or any testing she can do.
    Hi JR03!
    I have paid about that for an acupuncture appt, sounds pretty general I think.
    I was having super loooong irregular cycles after coming off bc, and I went to a naturopath who gave me a few tips (acupuncture was one) and a remedy to help with my cycles - and this month is so far regular and normal!
    Good luck!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Britt1989 For This Useful Post:

JR03  (03-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    @buterfly

I just went back through my photos and found this.

ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1454467813.440074.jpg

This is my positive hpt the day before AF when I conceived DS. As you can see its faint and this would be about 12/13 dpo.

Don't know if this helps any at all??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks I was just curious as I do all these IC HPTs after about 6DPO (terrible I know!) in the hope that I'll see a faint line but appears I'm wasting my time, more so just easing my addiction to testing haha...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Congrats bugs! Can see the line for sure!!

Afm so happy that AF has finally finished

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone, just checking in. I'm at CD23 and no O yet 😑 I'm really hoping my temp spikes tomorrow or the next day. We DTD this morning & I am officially over it! As painful as the 2WW is, this long cycle, post pill, waiting to O business is worse!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi @Little Wing, that was me last cycle, I'm feeling your pain!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Britt1989 For This Useful Post:

Little Wing  (03-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I can't handle all the waiting hehe I'm only CD13 and it feels like so long until I can test. Does anyone else find themselves constantly thinking about it like every second of the day? I'm at work right now and I've been on Bub Hub for the last hour 😬😜

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to sugarplum11 For This Useful Post:

Britt1989  (03-02-2016),buterfly  (03-02-2016),lauren29x  (04-02-2016),MusicalMumma  (03-02-2016),rainbowsandunicorns1  (03-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey guys 😊
    Could I possiblly be out down for testing on Feb 17?
    Still undecided about baby #3 😳 TBH, will just have to wait & see
    best of luck to everyone!!

Jupiter

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Jupiter16 For This Useful Post:

Britt1989  (03-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Britt1989 it's so frustrating! At least once you get to the 2WW you know there is nothing else you can do but just wait & ride it out. When you're waiting to O you have to keep up the BD in case you miss the magic fertile days. I'm tired! I just want to sleep! LOL!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Little Wing For This Useful Post:

Britt1989  (03-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I got my positive with DD with a FRER at 11DPO a very obvious line, but I hadn't tested previously so not sure how early I would of picked up on it!

i had a random question, does getting sick (ive caught DD's horrible flu) impact your chance of implantation? I'm 7dpo and feeling very run down and am afraid it will hinder my body doing its job!