+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 93 FirstFirst ... 816171819202868 ... LastLast
Results 171 to 180 of 930
  1. #171
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Windy Station, Quirindi
    Posts
    102
    Thanks
    69
    Thanked
    64
    Reviews
    0
    Ladies do you usually test the day of your expected period? Or just like 7 dpo? I'm not sure when to put for my test date if I O on approx 15th?

  2. #172
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Ballarat
    Posts
    15
    Thanks
    13
    Thanked
    12
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Britt1989 View Post
    Ladies do you usually test the day of your expected period? Or just like 7 dpo? I'm not sure when to put for my test date if I O on approx 15th?
    I'd put your expected period date as the test date but in reality i would be using one of the 'first response, 6 days before missed period' tests and test early.... I'm super impatient!!!

  3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lauren29x For This Useful Post:

    Britt1989  (31-01-2016),giveitago  (01-02-2016),rainbowsandunicorns1  (31-01-2016)

  4. #173
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    40
    Thanks
    50
    Thanked
    28
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by lauren29x View Post
    I'd put your expected period date as the test date but in reality i would be using one of the 'first response, 6 days before missed period' tests and test early.... I'm super impatient!!!
    I'm super impatient also and will test tomorrow at 10dpo with a first response.

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to rainbowsandunicorns1 For This Useful Post:

    buterfly  (31-01-2016)

  6. #174
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Ballarat
    Posts
    15
    Thanks
    13
    Thanked
    12
    Reviews
    0
    Could I be put down for the 14th please

  7. #175
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    332
    Thanks
    408
    Thanked
    230
    Reviews
    0
    Does everyone like testing before AF is due? I feel like I'm setting myself up for disappointment if I test early... I tested NYE and I wish I didn't, hubby had to work so I was twice as emotional!

  8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to charasym For This Useful Post:

    buterfly  (31-01-2016),MusicalMumma  (31-01-2016)

  9. #176
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Windy Station, Quirindi
    Posts
    102
    Thanks
    69
    Thanked
    64
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by charasym View Post
    Does everyone like testing before AF is due? I feel like I'm setting myself up for disappointment if I test early... I tested NYE and I wish I didn't, hubby had to work so I was twice as emotional!
    I know what you mean - I also thought when I tested early and got bfn, I wasn't tooooo disappointed because I had this tiny part of me that thought maybe it's just neg because I tested too early, and not that I wasn't preg... Sounds super silly when I say it like that though!

  10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Britt1989 For This Useful Post:

    charasym  (31-01-2016),giveitago  (01-02-2016)

  11. #177
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    332
    Thanks
    408
    Thanked
    230
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Britt1989 View Post
    I know what you mean - I also thought when I tested early and got bfn, I wasn't tooooo disappointed because I had this tiny part of me that thought maybe it's just neg because I tested too early, and not that I wasn't preg... Sounds super silly when I say it like that though!
    Nothing anyone says sounds silly on here! ☺️

  12. #178
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    145
    Thanks
    38
    Thanked
    60
    Reviews
    0
    I test from 4dpo...... Aaaaadicted. But I use Internet cheapies & have stacks, then three sensitive early tests that I'll use on 11,12,13 Dpo πŸ‘πŸΌ.

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to SandGroper For This Useful Post:

    giveitago  (01-02-2016)

  14. #179
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    436
    Thanks
    240
    Thanked
    257
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by SandGroper View Post
    I test from 4dpo...... Aaaaadicted. But I use Internet cheapies & have stacks, then three sensitive early tests that I'll use on 11,12,13 Dpo πŸ‘πŸΌ.
    I'm with you there... I bought internet cheapy OPKs and HPTs then I have the few FRERs on standby.... Just don't buy the Internet cheapy mid****** tests.. I bought some and kept getting false faint positives and it was a let down

  15. #180
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    519
    Thanks
    174
    Thanked
    96
    Reviews
    1
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    well I'm about 9 or 10 Dpo and tested Tonyt and BFN.
    I don't think it's gonna happen this is #3 And I have no symptoms.
    just the usual af is on her way symptoms I am a a CD 30 but I od around cd 20 so πŸ˜”
    with my DD I got my bfp 11 DPO


 

Similar Threads

  1. IVF babies due January/February/March 2016
    By SoReady in forum pregnancy and babies through IVF
    Replies: 1010
    Last Post: 30-03-2016, 13:01

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
free weekly newsletters | sign up now!
who are these people who write great posts? meet our hubbub authors!
Learn how you can contribute to the hubbub!

reviews
learn how you can become a reviewer!

competitions

forum - chatting now
christmas gift guidesee all Red Stocking
Pebblebee
Parents spend hours looking for things they need NOW. The keys, the remote, darling daughter's treasured teddy. Stop wasting precious time looking & start finding with Bub Hub reviewed Pebblebee Smart Tag. Simply attach a Pebblebee and find it fast.
sales & new stuffsee all
Bub Hub Sales Listing
HAVING A SALE? Let parents know about it with a Bub Hub Sales listing. Listings are featured on our well trafficked Sales Page + selected randomly to appear on EVERY page
featured supporter
gotcha
X

Pregnant for the first-time?

Not sure where to start? We can help!

Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!