+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 30 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by RuffledPansy View Post
    Well it looks like it is well and truly coming to an end or shall I say at a end ....I got home the other night and checked my email and I signed up a year ago for notifications to be sent to me if someone try to access credit on my behalf with Veda and low and be hold someone has and veda sent me a email stating just that.
    While I was reading and just about to inquire about it via a phone call he comes up after me what's wrong what's up what are you doing and I tell him what happened and he quickly says that it was him...
    I got angry and said why didn't he tell me and he said he forgot...
    I said so it took a email for me to find out ...and I'm ****ed that he did this and I'm ****ed that I had to find out by the email and him not telling me ...
    He said that I received a email to our home email he read it because it was offering a credit increase for me and when he read it he clicked on the link supposedly not knowing what it would do and in return sent me a email saying that I applied for a increased credit and just needed to supply payslips and stuff ..
    Now because I'm angry about it he now has the ****s and isn't talking to me and turned it all on me..
    Oh it takes more than clicking on a link to increase your credit limit! They had to make it harder legally as too many people were getting themselves into trouble. You need to fill in forms. Find the email and follow the link. Ring the bank and ask if following the link changes it. He is lying through his teeth.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Wise Enough For This Useful Post:

Nemmi1987  (20-02-2016),SSecret Squirrel  (20-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    He clicked on it not knowing what it would do? He's applied for it behind your back to help fund his gambling trip to the US. You have to provide financials, employment details, he's lying to you again.

Don't allow him to turn it around on you. People with nothing to hide, hide nothing. The notion it is your fault is ridiculous. He applied for credit in YOUR name then gets angry you found out?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    He is just cranky that he got caught and is now sulking. This is not your fault tou did nothing wrong

Thanks
    Reviews
    @RuffledPansy you deserve so much better x

Thanks
    Reviews
    I know you ladies are probably sick of hearing my complaints and posts on here ...but it is truly my only outlet ....and I find it at times really helps...
    I said to him regardless of if it was a mistake or not he should have said something...the card is only in my name so he knew that I would find out...I don't care how innocent it was it's my credit details that he is ****ing with....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    Ask him what his reaction would be if he opened an email to find out you had applied for credit in his name and not said a word to him?

I think we all know 100% what his reaction would be.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi there, please go and see a local community legal centre or legal aid about having this card cancelled. When it all ends you could he the one stuck with this debt...

Thanks
    Reviews
    If you do leave, make sure you initiate financial settlement proceedings immediately. Actually it may be a good idea to see a lawyer before you leave and have things set in motion already.

The reason I advise this is because financial settlement is based on your financial position on the day of settlement NOT the day you separate. As he obviously has a problem with finances and will stop at nothing to gain access to money, delaying means that you could find yourself in the incredibly unfortunate position of being responsible for a portion of a large amount of debt he may rack up post separation. I have heard that gambling debt can potentially be quarantined from the settlement, but I would depend on that happening.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well he has made it official now half his pay has been deposited into my account when it is normal all ...so he has made the first step ..m

Thanks
    Reviews
    Have you asked him?