+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 30 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I guess it's revenge in a way on my part ....I'm just sick of sitting back and this is a way of throwing it in his face...I'm over being the one that is hurt all of the time ...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Your DH and yr son could get into a highly emotionally fuelled violent altercation if you confront him. This is a terrible idea.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I do know that when this all happens that it's it our Marriage will be over ...

Thanks
    Reviews
    I left a marriage where my ex drank gambled, always spent so much money and emotionally black mailed me, he moved interstate to be with me and then blamed me for his loneliness and inability to make friends, the reason why he couldn't make friends was because he was a compulsive liar and narcissist, I was too blind to see it for so long.

The best this you can do for yourself and your future is YOU make the decision to leave and gain control back over the way your life is run, the way you feel everyday and your head space.
    Look at yourself in the mirror and know that you deserve to be free from the need to snoop, the pain and hurt he causes, the doubt and the second guessing you do about yourself.

When you take that first step, my god yes it is hard, but you can look back week after week, month after month, year after year and know that you realized your self worth and stood up for it.
    When you make a stand for your self worth, it's the best gift you can give yourself, the best example you can give your children and the best payback you can give someone who doesn't deserve to have you in their life.

Hugs for you. I can understand your inner voice and why you feel the need to have 'that proof' to leave. The only thing you need to remember is the fact that you're entitled to a safer and better life xx

5. The Following User Says Thank You to clb84 For This Useful Post:

FirstTimeMummy2012  (04-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by RuffledPansy View Post
    I think it was over a long time ago hun. this is just the end of a long road of misery.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to turquoisecoast For This Useful Post:

SuperGranny  (24-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I guess it's revenge in a way on my part ....I'm just sick of sitting back and this is a way of throwing it in his face...I'm over being the one that is hurt all of the time ...
    Is revenge really worth it though? What if his reaction is not what you imagined it to be? Would you then stay because you do not feel fulfilled?

Because if you think revenge makes you feel fulfilled or good then I will tell you now it does not.

Get yourself some emergency funds. Speak to centrelink. Pack your bags take your kids and go.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I can understand why you want to wait. To try and gain a little power for yourself, just make sure that you and your children are safe. Let friends or family know or even the police

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Purple Poppy View Post
    I can understand why you want to wait. To try and gain a little power for yourself, just make sure that you and your children are safe. Let friends or family know or even the police
    Yep I think that's it ...I feel it's me having a little power ....oh god **** this ...I hate this is hate the pain ....I want to scream ...I want to hold someone so bad and hear them say it will be OK and take the pain away so bad ...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by turquoisecoast View Post
    I think it was over a long time ago hun. this is just the end of a long road of misery.
    Oh my you have me in tears I am trying to type this trying to see I am in tears. ..I'm sorry. ..why me ...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/4/15100 Posts in a week
    I understand it could be safer to leave while he is away so waiting until then isn't such a silly idea unless you or your kids are in immediate danger of being physically assaulted or worse.

Wouldn't it be so much more satisfying to let him think you have no idea of what's happening then have him return from his trip to find you, your kids and half of his things are gone, with a letter saying - think you can go on this holiday and return to normal? Look around.... We are gone. Enjoy your alone time.

Change your number, have your kids change their numbers, rent a new house, block his number and never hear from him again.

13. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to A-Squared For This Useful Post:

atomicmama  (04-02-2016),BettyW  (04-02-2016),Californication  (04-02-2016),Jontu  (04-02-2016),SuperGranny  (24-02-2016),turquoisecoast  (04-02-2016),Wise Enough  (04-02-2016)