+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 30 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by RuffledPansy View Post
    I suppose to a certain degree with the upcoming event that he has organised I know he is going to be ****ed that I know ....he is going to be ****ed at how I found out and if I bring it up to him now ...I can't help but feel that I am accusing him of something that he hasn't done yet...so I feel that I should keep the information to my self ATM and see what he does and what he says and how he is going to explain his absence to me for that period of time ...
    But you know that your unhappy marriage isn't all just about a secret holiday...right?

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to CMF For This Useful Post:

atomicmama  (04-02-2016),Californication  (04-02-2016),turquoisecoast  (04-02-2016),Wise Enough  (04-02-2016),~Marigold~  (04-02-2016)

~Marigold~ is offline You make me happy, when skies are grey
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by RuffledPansy View Post
    I know in the past we have rang travel agents in the past and made inquires etc etc ...and not gone through with it just left it as a inquire...
    If I bring it up know I know he will through it in my face and say it was JUST an inquire and then it will be my fault ...I want it all to be solely some thing that he has inquired ...booked and gone on by himself then he can't lie about it ....it will be what he did ...what he organised and he won't be able to deny it ....it have the proof that he has put in for annual leave and it has been approved. . I have a photo of that documentation. ..
    You don't even need a reason to leave him at this point. You don't need dirt on him or evidence to confront him with. He doesn't need to legitimise or understand your reasons for leaving. I don't know why you're even giving him the opportunity to defend himself (or "hit the roof " )...and absolutely agree with PP's, do not have your DS present. He doesn't deserve to be subjected to that.
    Last edited by ~Marigold~; 04-02-2016 at 19:29.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week

Default Have you ever been at your worst

but if he's gone to the trouble of booking this secret trip, then won't he just cover up the absence with some watertight excuse? I mean how does he propose to explain where he is when he goes away? I'm guessing he'll just say it's a work trip and then what?

where's he going anyway and who is he going with?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I suppose we could give you 1000 reasons to leave but you won't until it hits you that you and your beautiful children deserve better. I hope it doesn't take you too much longer. It doesn't matter whether you have been with someone for 2 years or 23 years, if you aren't treated well, it won't get better. Your son will learn that its ok to treat women like sh!t, hopefully your daughter doesn't find a man like her father.

There are so many people that think you deserve better, to have support and honesty and respect.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Marchbundle For This Useful Post:

turquoisecoast  (04-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I wanted my son to be there because he is in his middle 20's and if I don't have him their then I know that my husband will become violent and I will be scared my son already knows what's going on ...

Thanks
    Reviews
    ..Edited as just saw post above..

If its for protection, then that right there is your answer. You need to leave, and not wait til the holiday rolls around to justify it. No one should need protecting from their partner and if they do then they need help to find a safe exit from the relationship. Don't give him the opportunity to hurt you by confronting him. You don't need to do that to be given permission to end the marriage. Confronting him won't help. If you're scared of him then that's all the signal you need to get him out of your life as much as possible.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to MissMuppet For This Useful Post:

Californication  (04-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes if he goes he will tell me it's for work but will not let on to me the location because that side of it doesn't fit ..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hawaii/New York. ..as far as I know alone ...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    So what is he going on this holiday for?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Himself. ...Hawaii to relax. ...get ****ed by the pool ...New York to gamble. ..