+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 30 12311 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default Have you ever been at your worst

And just can't take anymore ...
    Can you share why
    And how in the hell did you get through it ...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 5/2/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 31/10/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 24/10/14Busiest Member of the Week
    One minute at a time. Allowing myself to feel it and work through it at the pace that felt right. Making small changes that lead to bigger ones.

Big hugs

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LoveLivesHere For This Useful Post:

Carpe diem 2013  (21-01-2016),VicPark  (20-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Yup. PND turned me into someone I didn't like. Everything caused me to snap.

Talking things through with someone I trusted. Making a loose plan for support to get through it (identifying needs and how to meet those needs was the first step to this). Allowing myself time to sort through my feelings, the causes and determining what was justifiable and how much so. Setting goals - small to large - working on the small to lead to the bigger ones, and prioritising the smaller goals based on what was most important and achievable at those stages. Being open and honest with DH about what I needed and where I was at. Getting back into things I enjoyed prior to bub.

Hugs.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm a firm believer in what doesn't kill you, only makes you stronger!! It may not feel like that at first but once everything settles down, you know you've come through it.

I would say my worst year was a few years ago. In the space of a few months, I had moved states away from family, had emergency surgery whilst pregnant, gave birth early, DD1 diagnosed with type 1 diabetes, DD2 had to have surgery twice, I had a stroke and my youngest was diagnosed with asthma.. Each time something happened, I didn't think I could take much more, but I'm here still standing.. Life is actually really good!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Has anyone had a **** of a marriage 90% of the time and can't deal with the hurt and pain and emotional effect it has on you and don't know what to do or if you can do or should I say have the strength to do anything...because it hurts too much and want the hurt to go away ...

7. The Following User Says Thank You to RuffledPansy For This Useful Post:

KitiK  (20-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's just it pain and hurt isn't suppose to come from the person that it's coming from ...we are supposed to be a team ...go through tough times together and be side by side ...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes, it's been a tough few years full of rock bottoms. The first started when I received the worst news possible during a scan. My daughter had died full term and I was told I had to give birth to her. My lowest point was realising I still had to go through labour without an outcome, while grappling with the fact that she had died. How did I get through it? I'm still not sure. I just did. I didn't have a choice, it was the strangest experience knowing I couldn't back out of something so terrifying and horrible, and that I had a life of somewhat heartache ahead of me. It was a weird crossroad, one I was instantly aware of when I was told the news.
    I tried to focus on the process, and took myself out of my body completely, whilst trying to stay as present as possible. Come to think of it, I think a little part of me left forever that day. I don't think I have been quite in my body ever since...
    Those depths change you, even though life goes on and you find happiness again.
    Hope you are ok, and are able to see your way out of whatever you are dealing with xxx

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to seasun For This Useful Post:

Mrs Tickle  (20-02-2016),Skye Baby  (20-02-2016),VicPark  (20-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I just saw your most recent posts.
    I'm sorry you are feeling pain and hurt. You getting to breaking point is the sign that you've reached your limit and you have to change something: you are there. That's a positive

12. The Following User Says Thank You to seasun For This Useful Post:

~Marigold~  (19-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Yes, during my pnd with my oldest. It was a horrible time. For me, it was mostly just time and supportive relationships that got me through it.

Hope you are OK, OP x

Thanks
    Reviews
    What happens if you don't have any support. ..or supportive relationships.