+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Positive pregnancy test a few days after conception

I know this is crazy but wondering if anyone has done a pregnancy test a few days after conception and have had a positive result?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Nope, I didn't test, but was pretty sure I was pregnant. I felt... weird. Was also already dizzy and nauseated. Hiding pregnancy from people was difficult early on.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ok thanks yeah I know its a few days after but I feel a little strange have been feeling a little sick and getting a few cramps but then part of me thinks its to early and just wait for a few more weeks hehe, I have a test I can do at home

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Lol. I did the same thing... but, I also inexplicably knew that "this month is the month" prior to ovulating. I waited til AF was late, and then tested. It came up BFP straight away, darker than the control.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    That would be super sperm haha.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I got a slight positive line 8 days after conception.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Positive

Hi guys thanks for your messages and I am now happy to announce that my feeling was correct I had been taking a few pregnancy tests over the last few weeks and they were coming back negative, took 2 last night and its come back positive, I am estimating I am only about 5 weeks. Does anyone know a good site to get a accurate enough due date etc.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by bubblesb20 View Post
    Hi guys thanks for your messages and I am now happy to announce that my feeling was correct I had been taking a few pregnancy tests over the last few weeks and they were coming back negative, took 2 last night and its come back positive, I am estimating I am only about 5 weeks. Does anyone know a good site to get a accurate enough due date etc.
    Congratulations. I personally don't know of any reputable sites but just Google it, they'll all provide you with the same info. Just need to know either the date of your last period or transfer date. Good luck with it all.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I really liked the pregnology website, you could put in either your lmp date or your ovulation date if known. As I ovulate later in my cycle using ovulation was more accurate for me.

When I went for my first scan I was correct to the date using that 😊

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by bubblesb20 View Post
    Here it is 😊 http://www.pregnology.com/due-date.php