+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Where do u get school uniform basics?

Just wondering where u prefer to get your school uniform basics. As in, shorts/skorts/pants etc.

We have to have the school shirt/jumper hat etc but can buy bottoms/art shirts wherever.

Ive gotten mine from best and less in previous years but ive found the price as gone up.

Ive never got them form kmart as I figure they are crap quality and wont last but not sure as never tried them.

whats your go to?

kamrt/target/big w/best and less???

Thanks
    Reviews
    I go to target for boys shorts- I've found they are great quality. The ones I buy are the dressier type shorts, not the cargo type and they've lasted for years. DS outgrows them before they get shabby. They're $8 too, which is a bonus. I also get dd the plain button up short sleeve shirts, as her pinafore would cover up a school crest anyway. Again, they've lasted a long time and great quality too.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I have two DD. I get their bottoms from either Target of Kmart. Kmart skorts have gone through both of them and were $9. They don't really like the style of the Target skorts so they only use them if I haven't washed the others so they have lasted as well.

I get socks from Big W either Bonds or Rio as I have found the elastic goes in the cheaper ones.

Jumpers I have got both Target and Kmart and they have both been handed down to my younger DD and they look fine no pilling or falling apart.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Best n Less for skorts, shorts and skivvies for under school shirts in winter.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Kmart or target- target for boys as DSS gets holes in everything.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Kmart or target here too. I got some best and less shorts last year as couldn't find any anywhere else, and they have faded big time. Not black anymore! Where as the target and Kmart ones from the year before are still black and haven't faded at all after 2 years of wear.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Best and Less here. The shorts and trackpants have held up really well.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I buy the school skorts, have found they last the distance. Trackies and leggings, I get from target. Nows the perfect time to buy them too, if you leave it until winter they're usually sold out.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Best and less, Kmart, Big W for polo shirts, shorts and tracksuit pants. All last years have lasted really well there's also a few from the year before too which are still hanging in there.