+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910
Results 91 to 97 of 97
  1. #91
    kiwimum890's Avatar
    kiwimum890 is offline It won't happen overnight, but it will happen!
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    760
    Thanks
    192
    Thanked
    278
    Reviews
    6
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

    Default Reveal. ... Your kids lunch box

    I got lunch box envy!!!

    I just ordered one of these 😀

    http://www.bambinolove.com.au/collections/bentgo-kids

  2. #92
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    10,463
    Thanks
    3,185
    Thanked
    6,483
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kiwimum890 View Post
    I got lunch box envy!!!

    I just ordered one of these 😀

    http://www.bambinolove.com.au/collections/bentgo-kids
    That looks great!

    Well our planetbox is going great so far , 3 whole days into big school!
    It stays cool, he's eaten 90% of what I packed and seems to have no problem opening/putting it away ( they make the kids sit in a sectioned area for 15 mins to eat lunch before they are allowed in the playground) I asked DS what the other kids are eating and he just says sandwiches, I suppose in kindy boys don't really care about what the other boys are eating yet!

  3. #93
    kiwimum890's Avatar
    kiwimum890 is offline It won't happen overnight, but it will happen!
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    760
    Thanks
    192
    Thanked
    278
    Reviews
    6
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Elijahs Mum View Post
    That looks great!

    Well our planetbox is going great so far , 3 whole days into big school!
    It stays cool, he's eaten 90% of what I packed and seems to have no problem opening/putting it away ( they make the kids sit in a sectioned area for 15 mins to eat lunch before they are allowed in the playground) I asked DS what the other kids are eating and he just says sandwiches, I suppose in kindy boys don't really care about what the other boys are eating yet!
    Yes I am looking forward to it arriving so I can play ha ha!

    The planet box looks great! You are very creative with his meals, I bet your son loves it!

    Will let you know how I go with the Bentgo 😀

  4. #94
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    5,040
    Thanks
    127
    Thanked
    168
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    The bento style lunch boxes don't really suit my kids school routine. Recess is generally grabbed from the lunch box and taken outside to eat. Lunch is usually also taken from the lunchbox and eaten at their desks. At many schools the kids don't actually sit at the desk with their lunchbox in front of them. They do in Japan from what I've seen.

    We use the nude food ones

  5. #95
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    10,463
    Thanks
    3,185
    Thanked
    6,483
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kiwimum890 View Post
    Yes I am looking forward to it arriving so I can play ha ha!

    The planet box looks great! You are very creative with his meals, I bet your son loves it!

    Will let you know how I go with the Bentgo 😀
    Take pics! We should start a show us your kids lunches thread to get ideas!

  6. #96
    kiwimum890's Avatar
    kiwimum890 is offline It won't happen overnight, but it will happen!
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    760
    Thanks
    192
    Thanked
    278
    Reviews
    6
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Elijahs Mum View Post
    Take pics! We should start a show us your kids lunches thread to get ideas!
    Sounds like a good idea, I am sure there will be plenty of us hubbers taking inspiration from you!

  7. #97
    SpecialPatrolGroup's Avatar
    SpecialPatrolGroup is offline T-rex is cranky until she gets her coffee.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    In the messy house, Brisbane
    Posts
    9,481
    Thanks
    2,180
    Thanked
    5,405
    Reviews
    1
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to SpecialPatrolGroup For This Useful Post:

    Nafsika  (05-03-2016)


 

Similar Threads

  1. Reveal a body part.
    By LoveLivesHere in forum General Chat
    Replies: 50
    Last Post: 07-10-2015, 10:49
  2. 16week Gender Reveal
    By Emzam633 in forum Baby's Gender
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 31-03-2015, 07:09
  3. Gender reveal in 2 weeks!
    By unicornsandrainbows in forum Baby's Gender
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 29-03-2015, 16:40

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
free weekly newsletters | sign up now!
who are these people who write great posts? meet our hubbub authors!
Learn how you can contribute to the hubbub!

reviews
learn how you can become a reviewer!

competitions

forum - chatting now
sales & new stuffsee all
Be In Blossom
Keen to up the intensity of your exercise after having your baby but unsure how? New physio-led Bootcamp Workshops aim to bridge the gap between low and high intensity training, teaching ways to reduce pelvic floor load in gym and bootcamp settings.
featured supporter
Sudocrem / Infacol
Sudocrem® Healing Cream is a soothing emollient cream which aids and assists in the management of nappy rash, eczema, abrasions, wounds and minor skin irritations. Infacol Wind Drops are an effective method of treating wind in infants.
gotcha
X

Pregnant for the first-time?

Not sure where to start? We can help!

Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!