+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Pessary help

Starting my FET in the quest for baby #2 any day now. Saw FS & nurses last week - I will be doing a HRT FET.
    Now over 3 cycles of IVF I have so far escaped using the dreaded pessaries so I'm a bit nervous. I've been told I'll need to use estrogen, progesterone and combined pessaries throughout the cycle. If I do get a BFP will have to keep using them until 8-10 weeks.
    I'm asking for any tips? Approximate costs? At what stage do you fill the prescriptions - I'm sure my local compounding pharmacy will take at least a couple days to make them up, but I don't want to get a supply too early in case the cycle gets cancelled etc. Appreciate any practical info anyone can give me!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi

If you have a chemist warehouse thats the cheapest place to buy them mine just cost 64.00 from there a normal chemist is normally double to triple that price, i was lucky my chemist actually told me to go to chemist warehouse. Like you im on the combination of the two.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Cheers for that, but the ones I need have to be made by the compounding chemist 😢