+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default Tick tock

Do you ever have moments when you feel like your just going to snap ....or want to just curl up and cry like a baby ....or grab the nearest stranger and want to burst out crying in their arms longing for a hug and tell you that is going to be OK and that things will change and you life will be better real soon and that all of the hurt will go away ...oh how I long for a long loving hug that makes you feel so secure and safe ....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    I'm really sorry you're feeling this kind of emptiness and distress. Huge hugs, what a horrible feeling to be going through.

Thanks
    Reviews
    My
    Quote Originally Posted by RuffledPansy View Post
    Do you ever have moments when you feel like your just going to snap ....or want to just curl up and cry like a baby ....or grab the nearest stranger and want to burst out crying in their arms longing for a hug and tell you that is going to be OK and that things will change and you life will be better real soon and that all of the hurt will go away ...oh how I long for a long loving hug that makes you feel so secure and safe ....

Sometimes . Sometimes I ask my DP to give me a hug, just because that makes me feel better. I go to councelling which helps as well....it feels good to unload things that go through my head, and I am getting help on how to combat it. You aren't alone, even though you may feel it

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hugs. Sorry you're feeling this way.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Unfortunately I don't have anyone to provide me emotionally and physical with my feelings when I get this way ...BH is my only outlet ...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by RuffledPansy View Post
    Unfortunately I don't have anyone to provide me emotionally and physical with my feelings when I get this way ...BH is my only outlet ...
    I know it is no consolation, but my DP doesn't get what goes through my head, sometimes he thinks I should just wake up and one day automatically love the world. My councellor has given me homework, I am to write some things about myself that I like, every day. I haven't done it every day, as I find it hard, but I have done a couple of days so far. I have suffered from depression for a few years and was a single mum was really down when I met him a couple of years ago. I struggle with my insecurities every day, but I am determined that I will get to a day when I will look in a mirror and think, you know, you aren't half bad and know that my DP is lucky to have me. I was on anti depressents until I found out I was pregnant and am almost 33 weeks and am on no medication, and with pregnancy hormones, makes every day a battle, but I want my happiness, so I go to councelling because I know I need that help at the moment. Whoever is close to you at the moment, ask them for a hug.

Some d

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Here are some virtual hugs for you hon .

Nothing more isolating/lonely then feeling like the whole world is 'happy' and you're an outsider looking in. I remember just about willing a Parcel delivery lady once to ask me how I was and hug me, I felt so low that day and I think she saw it on my face and did actually ask was I okay. I will never forget how something so little, such a small gesture helped.

Here, have another .