+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default New to the Surrogacy Search, helpful surrogacy finder sites?

Hi all,
    Marcus and I (Joshua) have been wanting to start a family for the last few years, but have been unsure of how to go about it. We have asked in our family and friendship circles, but as we are in our 20s and most of our friends/family don't have children yet, we have been unable to find any potential surrogates.

I am a high school teacher and Marcus works in educational research, we are both around kids all the time and we are really eager to start a family of our own.

Recently we have been trying to find surrogates online, but it seems very difficult to find forums/groups/websites that cater for Australian surrogates. I've been reading through the posts on this forum and we have joined surrogatefinder.com and fertility connections Australia forum and of course this forum. Are there any other places we should look? I have tried searching for "Australian NSW surrogacy groups" and variations thereof on google and facebook, but can't find very much.

Does anyone have any links to places we should be looking? Sorry for the newb questions, but all of this can be pretty overwhelming (already!). Hopefully someone has been through this kind of thing before and has some helpful resources, would love to hear from you!

Josh

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default New to the Surrogacy Search, helpful surrogacy finder sites?

Hi there! My friends found their surrogate through a Facebook group called 'Australian Surrogacy Community' last year. She had two embryo transfers and got the elusive BFP! They are now about 9 weeks pregnant! Check it out because you might find your surrogate on there too! They found her quite quickly but then had to do counselling with her and their egg donor and then there was a quarantine period but it moved quite quickly once it started!

Good luck!! Hope you find your surrogate soon!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to TortoiseNotTheHare For This Useful Post:

joshuaandmarcus  (17-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey TortoiseNotTheHare,
    thanks for that, I've just joined the group! Finger's crossed!
    Josh

5. The Following User Says Thank You to joshuaandmarcus For This Useful Post:

TortoiseNotTheHare  (17-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello, here is the page (i use to compare ivf clinics abroad and found it very helpful) that shows fertility clinics abroad offering surrogacy: eggdonationfriends com/treatment/surrogacy/ Hope it helps