+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default NBR - underwear recommendation!

Hi ladies

Really not baby related but I have a wedding to attend next week and have found a lovely dress that flatters my 25 week baby bump but need your recommendations for awesome invisible undies. The dress is sort of t-shirt material and all of the undies I own can be seen underneath.

No idea whether such thing would exist for pregnant ladies, or just awesome invisible type undies for non pregnant ladies but in a bigger size!

Preferably something I can pick up in Target, Big W, Myer etc

Thanks!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi there i basically only wear one type of undies- target brand invisible briefs. They have no seams are stretchy and come in skin coloured,white or black. I wear the full brief ones and can never see them under anything i wear. Hmmm will try and text a pic but that is probably beyond my capabilities. I wore them in pregnancy too.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks littleriv! Will check out Target (you definitely don't have to take a pic of your underwear!)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Was going to suggest Target also. The precision cut ones (come in a few different colours, skin colour would be the best) are completely seamless and you can opt for low, mid or high waist style. They are my go-to when I am pregnant or not pregnant 😊

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by littleriv View Post
    Hi there i basically only wear one type of undies- target brand invisible briefs. They have no seams are stretchy and come in skin coloured,white or black. I wear the full brief ones and can never see them under anything i wear. Hmmm will try and text a pic but that is probably beyond my capabilities. I wore them in pregnancy too.
    I second these! They come in several different styles so you should find one to suit.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Calvin Klein seamless boylegs are my
    life right now. They are so damn comfy! I've gone and bought an extra 10 pairs during pregnancy because they're the only ones that fit and still look good!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to A&S For This Useful Post:

emeraldsandsiamonds  (12-01-2016)