+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SAgirl View Post
    I'm sorry but why on earth would you assume that she knew about the blood in her urine? How would she possibly know that?
    Well I know and haven't done anything about it!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default So stressed out :(

Quote Originally Posted by Wise Enough View Post
    Well I know and haven't done anything about it!
    But my point to Misho is that my mum did NOT know until she had her medical last week... How would she know she had blood if she had never had a test before (which she hadn't). She had no symptoms of anything, this has all come as a huge shock.

But I think maybe I misunderstood what she was trying to say.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Gentoo View Post
    I think it may also include conditions for which you had any symptoms, even if the condition hadn't been diagnosed at the time of taking out the policy.

I hope it's all nothing to worry about and your mum is fine!
    Thanks now that i re-read it, I can see how it could be read both ways

Thanks
    Reviews

Oh I'm sorry!

I didn't mean to offend, I meant it more like this from my own experience...

My beautiful dad had bowel cancer. For 2 years leading up to his diagnosis, he had a strange discharge and funny p00, but he chose to ignore it (coz of what it could have been, and ended up being).

I didn't mean it to come across as being rude, just was more thinking of it from my own experience.

My best friends mum bled a lot leading up to her own diagnosis, the blood was visible, not microscopic. That's what I meant.

Honestly didn't mean to offend OP.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to misho For This Useful Post:

SAgirl  (12-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 9/1/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 7/11/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 3/10/14100 Posts in a week

If your mum went back home would her medical expenses be covered there? Would also have the sides bonus of your mum being there for her sick DH.
    Last edited by VicPark; 12-01-2016 at 17:34.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by misho View Post
    Oh I'm sorry!

I didn't mean to offend, I meant it more like this from my own experience...

My beautiful dad had bowel cancer. For 2 years leading up to his diagnosis, he had a strange discharge and funny p00, but he chose to ignore it (coz of what it could have been, and ended up being).

I didn't mean it to come across as being rude, just was more thinking of it from my own experience.

My best friends mum bled a lot leading up to her own diagnosis, the blood was visible, not microscopic. That's what I meant.

Honestly didn't mean to offend OP.
    Thanks for clarifying, I'm feeling a bit over sensitive at the moment as in so worried about her.

But nope she's had no symptoms at all, and the only reason they found this was due to the urine test she had to have for her visa.

I read the GP referral and it did say 'microscopic' or something similar.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by VicPark View Post
    If your mum went back home would her medical expenses be covered there? Would also have the sides bonus of your mum being there for her sick DH.
    Medical in SA is free to an extent, but the public hospitals are atrocious. They don't even have blankets and sheets etc, let alone beds!

Her hubby is in Singapore and that's where he had his surgery and he had to apparently pay for all his medical expenses as well. She is not entitled to anything there as she isn't a PR or a citizen.

Worst case scenario is that she will have no choice but to go home, we simply cannot afford any major costs