+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 78 FirstFirst ... 6789101858 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Wow sunshine so excited for you !!
    Im scared as heck about the thaw as well even this far away so I can only imagine how nervous you are, good to know you have a couple of back ups if ones looking a bit wonky

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck Sunshine! Sooo excited for you. With so many frozen embryos, you shouldn't worry. Anyway, I've heard that the freezing process is more evolved now so they have a higher chance to thaw well. Fingers crossed for you

Thanks
    Reviews
    Can't wait to hear how things went Sunshine! Good luck over there.

We sorry I have been a little absent have been really busy at work but on a week off so concentrating on moving some weight.

hope everyone else is ok?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Tegs was wondering how you faired after the cyclone, but thought you may have been busy cleaning up, any news on the TSH front? @sunshine hope you have a great flight and updates us when you can we're all sitting on the tip of our chairs to hear how you go and how your wee frosties thaw
    Hi to eoe

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Stacey yeap we didn't get much here but where I work we cover some of the more remote communities and they needed some support. Have one week off and let me tell you I am really looking forward to not being there lol In relation to the TSH I will speak with Wazza Monday afternoon about the script the doctor here is not really playing ball but I will ask Wazza and if he can't help then I will go back and see if I can get a referral. I am off the pill for 7 days as per my protocol so this sh*t is starting to get real!!!! lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Woo hoo @Tegs, yep things are moving along for you !!
    im on something like cd 65 so I'm off to the dr on Monday who is also my acupuncturist so I'll see if he will either give me some herbs or meds to bring it on as I want go go on the pill now I have weaned and of course it's disappeared

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone , wishing you all a great wknd 😉

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone!

We are here in Zlin and thought I'd give you all an update as I have just had my transfer

I am so relieved! We transferred two grade a hatching blastocysts! I was so worried about the thawing process but the doctor said they survived 100% and it was amazing to see them hatching on the screen prior to the transfer. Everything went really well and I'm feeling super positive. It's such a better feeling than last time.

I hope you all are well and I hope that this message makes the ladies feel excited with all the planning of their upcoming cycles

Thanks
    Reviews
    @sunshine Fantastic news !!! How amazing to see that on screen !!
    such a great outcome, thanks for updating us, I'll breathe a small sigh of relief, hope your an early poas person hahaha can't wait to see your pee sticks !!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @sunshine That's such a great news!!! Congratulations! Can't wait to hear more good news from you.
    @Stacey how are you going? have you sorted out with the acupuncturist and the dr?
    @Tegs I hope you sorted out with wazza.
    @Deb how are you going? thinking of you

Hi to everyone else!