+ Reply to Thread
Page 77 of 79 FirstFirst ... 27677576777879 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Wow @Debant that some high progesterone mine got to 70 at the highest with the twins !! Yeah with everything that went on in the first 2 trimesters I thought I could finally relax after my 20 wk scan and reaching 28 wks just trying to drink more and waiting until scan next Friday, have asked midwife for my last AFI level from the last scan so I can see how low it is then compare with this next scan

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for tips on medications @Debant and @stacey10, it is a daunting process, not having done this before, it's like walking into the unknown - not sure what to expect! That is what I love about this support group and seeking advice from those who have walked this path before. @Debant, hope you get things sorted with your own medications, have been wondering how you have been getting on.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @stacey10 - sending you all the good thoughts I can for your next scan. I have been playing everything down the whole way through with this being so new. I hope it all works out for you.
    @Debant - wow 10 weeks I have been a bit mia on the group for a while mainly cause I have been so tired at night I have just watched some mind numbing tv and gone to sleep but I can't believe it's been that long already!! Sending you all the good thoughts possible. My progesterone was never that high and always seemed to be lower
    @Amberbright - I took my drugs in my carry on and had the letter available the only time anyone questioned anything was Dubai airport but it was one person the others didn't care at all. Zlin did a letter for me with all the drugs etc and was no worries.

AFM well I am 31 weeks now and will be finishing up work in 3 weeks then off to Perth for meeting our bubba. I have GD as well so that's been fab NOT!!! I have been testing 4 times a day and trying to eat as they want but geez it's hard particularly I don't like the snack after dinner. They will either induce him at 37 weeks induce me or c section depending on his position. I didn't think they would give me the options as I thought with high risk they would say c section but apparently not!

Anyway, hope things r well for everyone else!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @tegs26 I had GD with the twins and yep it's a pain, I gave up with the diet thing as it was too much of a struggle trying to carry twins and doing diet etc, half the time I wasn't hungry and had no room for food etc, I ended up on insulin twice a day and it was actually sooooo much easier haven't got it this time round, never had it in past pregnancies either, for me it was just due to two placentas. No long for you to go then if they're going to induce you at 37 wks, I'd start drinking red raspberry leaf tea or take the tablets from about 34 wks and also start evening primrose oil as well from then (vaginally) as it will help soften your cervix and help with induction if you go that route @Amberbright your off this week

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow @tegs26 time has gone so quick. You must be getting excited to meet your bubba.
    @Amberbright when do you leave? Exciting times for you too.

how are you going @stacey10 ? Scan this Friday?

Well I had another scan today and all going good. We even saw movement today. A leg was kicking away and an arm waving, then the whole body did a dance. We have never got to this stage so it was so exciting. Can't wait until I can feel the movements.

Hope oe everyone is well.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi
    any chance anyone has any left over progesterone I can buy. I am 3 boxes short. Don't know how it happened because we went with the amount coordinator said and added a couple of boxes for spare.
    if not can we get it here?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Glad to read that the group is going along okay. All the best @tegs26 for the upcoming delivery of your new baby - very exciting times. Best wishes @stacey10 with your scan. I was so happy to read @Debant that you have reached a magical milestone where you can see bubs moving about in the scan, I am really happy for you.

I have a scan scheduled tomorrow morning to check the lining before flying out to Vienna. Hubby and I will spend a couple of days exploring the Christmas markets in Vienna (thanks to the group for the tips) and also visit friends in a nearby village....good company and food is a great way to help relax and unwind from the travel and flights. From there we will travel to Zlin.

Have a great week everyone and I will touch base with you all once we reach Vienna.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Debant I've had a long k through my cupboards and can't see any left overs, they usually get you to start weaning in the 11th week, but they call that 12 wks as once you hit 11 wks your starting into your 12 wks if that makes sense? Chemist warehouse do progesterone but it's expensive but wouldn't kill the bank hopefully if it's only 3 wks worth and your weaning. @Amberbright, safe travels and look forward to your updates

Thanks
    Reviews
    Have a good flight @Amberbright and have a kinder punch for me at the Christmas markets. We don't drink alcohol so we had the non alcohol versions of mulled wine, they call it kinder punch. very yummy. How long are you in Vienna for Nd where else are you going?

thanks @stacey10. Ok so I have the plan for weaning and it says week 12 same, week 13 drop, week 14 drop then all gone week 15. So are you saying bring that forward a week? Or would it really be 2 weeks? If I start reducing week 11 then I will have enough meds.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yep @Debant I'd start reduce at 11 wks, you will be fine, I was totally off progesterone by 12 wks with the girls and 12 wk 3 days with this one, off estrogen by 11 wks with both nit can get a bit confusing but they class as once your 11 wk +1 your starting into your 12 th wk of pregnancy
    Last edited by stacey10; 30-11-2016 at 16:24.