+ Reply to Thread
Page 68 of 78 FirstFirst ... 18586667686970 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Debant home yet? Have you tested yet? How are you feeling ?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @stacey10 been home since Friday. Feeling exhausted. Bit lightheaded. I couldn't hold out. I tested this morning. I can see a very faint line. It's faint but it's a line. I bought a 3 pack so I dare say I will test again tomorrow morning.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yippee @Debant Who cares how faint the line is Mine was such a squinter that even now I still have to turn the photo of it 50 million times to see the line

Thanks
    Reviews
    Great news on the result @Debant. It has been wonderful reading about your journey and some of the decisions that you have made to get to the point you are now. I wish you all the best.

It has given me much comfort reading all the threads and gaining insight to to a world I thought was not even possible less than 18 months ago. My husband and I are about to embark on the journey to Zin with hopes of a family to come. The injection is in 14 days and we leave for Europe in 6 weeks. Really excited but nervous at the same time.....just trying to stay focused on relaxing as much as possible and just enjoying each day as it comes.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Amberbright For This Useful Post:

ange1111  (26-10-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    OMG That's so exciting @Debant. So happy for you. Keep us updated.

Good luck @Amberbright. Exciting times for you as well. @stacey10 how are you feeling?

I am doing great. My little one is growing and he brings us so much joy. He's really active, doing lots of things (rolling over, struggling to crawl already), but the cutest ones are lots of smiles and laughs for mummy. One really happy mummy here.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Much stronger line today

question re dates. Anna at Zlin told me I was 2 weeks on day of transfer. But all the online calculators and my ob/FS here has me a week ahead. Which is correct?

thank you @Amberbright exciting times for you. Hope it all goes well. Are you putting some travel in too? If so where are you going?

Thank you @HFAM . So great to hear your updates. The smiles and laughs are what it is all about and so happy for you to be getting lots.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Debant on test date you'll be exactly 4 wks or 14 dpo the other lady who had transfer the same day as you also has a pos on a hpt as well @HFAM just plodding along here, super tired it's like my first and second trimester have been swapped around, had so much energy and hardly slept a wink with insomnia and now I'm struggling big time, more than the twin pregnancy if I remember correctly, oh well ......

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by stacey10 View Post
    @Debant on test date you'll be exactly 4 wks or 14 dpo the other lady who had transfer the same day as you also has a pos on a hpt as well @HFAM just plodding along here, super tired it's like my first and second trimester have been swapped around, had so much energy and hardly slept a wink with insomnia and now I'm struggling big time, more than the twin pregnancy if I remember correctly, oh well ......

Hi @stacey10 sorry can you clarify. On test date, what date do you mean by test date? I can test this Thursday. From Anna's calculation I will be 3 weeks, on everyone else 4 weeks. Has Anna got it wrong?
    Congrats to the other lady.
    Hope your tiredness eases. Get lots of rest. Well as much as you can with your kids.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Debant yeah i think she has it wrong, test date is the offical date they give you to do your blood test which is usually 9 days past transfer, when they fertalize the eggs that's typically ovulation in a natural cycle then when they put them back it's coming into the 3rd wk or 19 dpo and then test day is 14 dpo or 4 wks, so you tested approx 5 days past transfer which equates to 10 dpo which is also 3 + 3 days

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @stacey10 that makes sense.