+ Reply to Thread
Page 66 of 78 FirstFirst ... 1656646566676876 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Debant the cat is real !! We used donor sperm as well just because d/h couldn't make the trip and I can honestly say it hadn't made a difference to us <3 I was at the clinic this time 3 yrs ago so it's a good mth to be there !!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by stacey10 View Post
    @Debant the cat is real !! We used donor sperm as well just because d/h couldn't make the trip and I can honestly say it hadn't made a difference to us <3 I was at the clinic this time 3 yrs ago so it's a good mth to be there !!
    The cat is real. I tried to upload a photo of him but it failed. It's a good month. Now the wait for tomorrow to find out our egg count. I remember our first trip doing a walking tour of Prague trying to find wifi spots to check emails. We got the email and I cried. In the middle of the walking tour I'm reading an email crying happy tears.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Really enjoying reading your post @Debant - wishing you all the success.

Yesterday we paid our deposit for Zlin and now it is only 2 months until we leave. The script for the injection finally arrived from interstate and due to have the jab in 3 weeks. We are really looking forward to getting away and travelling around to see the sites in Austria and Czech Republic. I will look out for Tommy the cat.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Enjoy your travel planning Amberbright. Good luck with the jab. I don't find it hurts, I prefer that one than the daily clexane, clexane hurts.

got our report. 12 eggs retrieved, 11 mature and 10 fertilised. 6 with donor sperm and 4 with DH sperm. 10 embryos. Very happy with that.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Excellent news @Debant
    once you have the jab it all starts to get real @Amberbright

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's great @Debant. Now you can relax a bit. Good luck with your plans @Amberbright.

Thanks
    Reviews
    For those who have been the recipient of a donor egg to create your family, or are in the process of donor egg cycles - I've just started up a thread for people to share their thoughts and decision making processes on Anonymous donations versus Known donations. I am in the process of making this decision at the moment, and to be able to hear people's own story and thoughts about this issue, I'm sure will give me valuable insights that will help me to become comfortable with whatever decision we eventually make. Appreciate everyones thoughts - the thread is here: http://www.bubhub.com.au/community/f...did-you-decide
    Thank you so much!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Our tourist days are over. Been another great holiday.magain if things do not work out we have had a great holiday with great memories to look back on.

Back to Zlin today and then transfer tomorrow. Very nervous and scared. if it doesn't work this time we are giving up. So hoping it works and we get our baby.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sending sticky vibes, baby dust and best wishes for your transfer today @Debant, looking forward to your update

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ladies I'm not quite at the ED stage (will do another couple OE rounds) but...hope you don't mind me butting in to ask - how did you choose your OS clinic for egg donors? I've emailed Zlin and they said they can't supply much info on the donor until just before we would get there. Are we able to find out anything more eg genealogy / background / are they from Czech Republic or elsewhere? Same for Greece. I've got austraian/Croatian and English heritage so keen to keep some of the euro type stuff if we have to go egg donor. Again hope you don't me charging in on this supportive thread!