+ Reply to Thread
Page 65 of 78 FirstFirst ... 1555636465666775 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Certainly relaxing here. Beautiful and just wandering the streets, looking in museums etc. no rushing to see everything. Have dinner booked tonight and having a rest in the room away from the crowds for a bit.

the dreaded jabs start tonight. Clexane and Neupogen. At least I am not as anxious about it this year having done the clexane and progesterone last year. I dare say progesterone will be added again in Zlin, if so 3 jabs in the tummy a day is going to get a bit much. Might split 2 am 1 pm.

hope everyone is doing well.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Debant wow things r moving forward!!! yeap the injections are awful and I have to admit I was very glad when I got to stop all the needles.

well have my follow up scan on Friday and hopefully will have more idea when we need to go to Perth for birth.

It's starting to heat up here which is great but not sure I will like it soon enough

Thanks
    Reviews
    OMG, time just flies. @tegs26 how far along are you? I'm so happy when you talk about birth. It was like yesterday when you got your little miracle. @Debant, I'm glad you're relaxed. The injections are horrible indeed. I couldn't wait to finish them. By 29 weeks my tummy was all bruised and it was harder and harder to have them. But it was all worth it. You'll forget all of these when you have your boundle of joy.

Thanks
    Reviews
    We are here in Zlin. I do like it here. So tomorrow I have a blood test for home, that is for Dr M to monitor Neupogen. Then Drs appointment and intralipids. I had intralipids before I came but doing a top up. Then Thursday DH does his bit and we are off for a few days in Bratislava before coming back. Getting some washing done while here we are going to fill 2 bags. I thought when I was packing I did not pack enough.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Debant exciting stuff when your actually at the clinic!! Make sure you have a hot chocolate for me and find the damn cat called tommy and give him a pat, the ladies on the other thread that have been have all talked about him and both times I've been I've never set eyes on the thing @Tegs are you planning on having a csection? It's heating up here and I hate it already, we don't have aircon and I think we are going to ha et to get it, I'll be 33 wks at Christmas and definitely don't fancy cooking Christmas dinner with the oven on, on top of that heat, also we are off to Weipa next wk at a balmy 38 deg but get to see my daughter and grand daughter so looking forward to that @HFAM hope all is well with you and the munchkin

Thanks
    Reviews
    I think you need to get air con @stacey10. You will need it his summer.
    Well im laying here at Zlin having intralipids. Different to Dr M way. Then we have afternoon free. Bit wet so may just stay in. We bought usb of tv shows for this purpose. I'll look for the cat. Have never seen it before either.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Debant I've heard that they're not as strong as dr m does them, bl00dy cat must save himself for the uk and US ladies It's name is tommy raining here all day as well, good day to relax !

Thanks
    Reviews
    No not as strong as Dr M. But I did with him before I came over and used this as a top up. I am thinking it may be too cold for Tommy.
    i got my protocol today. Higher progesterone. 400 am and 400pm internally and 1 3 times per day orally. Then see what level is next week and hopefully don't have to add another jab in.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Debant, I was on 4 2 4 and always did the oral one internally Until about 10 wks then switched to orally then weaned off that one first

Thanks
    Reviews
    @stacey10 I met Tommy this morning. Sitting at the front door getting pats as everyone came in and out.
    DH has done his bit this morning. Poor guy was feeling the pressure I think and struggled but he got there in the end. We are doing 50% his and 50% sperm donor and see which embryos do better. DH had high sperm fragmentation results. So we may end up with donor egg and sperm. As long as we get our baby.
    we are now back travelling heading to Bratislava. Using Student Agency more this time. Can't believe the service, they are certainly good to travel with and easy to use.
    Weather has turned cold.
    Hope everyone is doing well.