Page 64 of 79 FirstFirst ... 1454626364656674 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I loved Salzburg !! Enjoy

Thanks
    Reviews
    Best of luck Debrant - thinking of you xxx

Quick question - I'm filling out a new donor questionnaire for Zlin as we are going back in December. Did any of you specify donor age eg less than 28 years old or proven donor etc???

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Sunshine14 I put young and proven as my number one criteria

4. The Following User Says Thank You to stacey10 For This Useful Post:

Sunshine14  (28-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks so much Stacey
    I didn't put that last time so definitely writing that in now xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi,
    I am still going through ivf using OE but making back up plans in case this last couple of cycles don't work, can anyone please tell me what the lowest total cost would be to go to Zlin just fly in fly out the time needed to be there without holiday just for myself using donor egg and donor sperm so I should need to be there for long. Thank you so much and I wish everyone the best of luck

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi @kgh09, the clinic offers 4 choices if your using double donor, you can have a fresh donor cycle which consists of a donor being picked for you and you use frozen donor sperm, this cycle would cost €4700 plus any additional things like embryo glue, embryoscope etc, and your meds, plus one lining scan before you leave, you would only need to be at the clinic for two nights, if you stay at their hotel onsite it's about €70 pn for one. Option two is basically same as option one except they do a freeze all and you go for a fet, slightly cheaper at €4200 using donor sperm, same thing, 2 nights, the cycle would be cheaper this end as you don't need a down regulation shot beforehand, just the pill and then the normal prep, third option is using frozen donor eggs and having a fresh transfer, that would be €4200 (least favoured option I would think) fourth option would be going straight to donor embryos and that's the cheaper option as well, €1200 for one or €1800 for two, they match you, then you fly over for a fet, again, 2 nights minimum stay
    Last edited by stacey10; 29-09-2016 at 07:14.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to stacey10 For This Useful Post:

kgh09  (29-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you so much for that info @stacey10 , I really appreciate it, it has defiantly giving me some hope that I may be able to go sooner rather then later if needed.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone

we we are loving Salzburg. Exhausted from so much sightseeing. I would recommend Salzburg. People are lovely and friendly. And the place is beautiful, so much to do and see.

Sunshine, my main criteria was proven donor. the rest did not bother me.

had my lining measured today. 10mm. Happy with that. It's a bit lower than usual, I think I have been 12 and 13 in the past.

unfortunately treating some thrush atm (sorry tmi). I hardly ever get it and haven't for a couple of years. Might need to get some vitamin b in to me. I start antibiotics in a week as part of Dr M protocol and always take vitamin b when on antibiotics because I always get thrush when on antibiotics if I don't take vitamin b.

hope everyone is doing well.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Debant 10mm is perfectly fine how is the rest of the trip going? I hope your managi to have some relaxing days in between all the sight seeing, looking forward to more updates when you get the chance

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi
    we have arrived today in beautiful Cesky Krumlov. Have done a night walking tour tonight. Hit the castle tomorrow on opening then a relaxing river boat ride in the afternoon. Need to pack stuff in tomorrow because things are closed Monday. Did not realise that when we made our plans.
    So, @stacey10 yes I think Monday will be our relaxing time, just wandering the streets of Cesky Krumlov.