+ Reply to Thread
Page 62 of 78 FirstFirst ... 1252606162636472 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome @Rainbowbaby2016 and @siansmum.

I think Stacey has told you all I can. I have been to Zlin twice. Got the BFP but miscarriage at 6 and 8 weeks. Going back next week for a bit of travel then transfer 11/10 for one last try. Had further testing that Zlin asked for as well as using a reproductive immunologist here is Aus. I can not comment on other clinics. Price is around €4500 as Stacey said, but need to compare what's included. Zlin includes 12 months storage of embryos. My understanding is you can not import embryos back to Aus because anonymous donors.

Happy to to answer any questions you may have.

Deb

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Debant I have a few questions about Zlin.
    • Do they guarantee a particular number of eggs or embryos?
    • What sort of cycle do they put you on for the transfer cycle? Is the long or short (or is it individual). In Oz I only ever did the short cycle
    • Do they send you meds or do you get them when you go overseas?
    • Do the do day 3 or 5 transfers?
    Its so had to choose a clinic - so many variables! My worry is it it doesnt impant (which is what happened to me here). there is no way of knowing!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Rainbowbaby2016 For This Useful Post:

cotignola  (22-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Rainbowbaby2016 they get anything from 6-12 eggs from the donor and guarantee 2 top day 5 blasts at transfer.
    They only do day 5 transfer.
    Everyone has a one of depot shot for down regulation.
    You need to get the down regulation shot, estrogen and the progesterone, enough to get you through until your at the clinic then buy the rest there as it's very cheap. The asprin you can get from the chemist. Some ladies have helpful gps, who will write the scripts for the meds that you need pre transfer, (depot injection, progesterone, estrogen) others find that they need to find a helpful fs, if not the clinic will send the script to an international chemist who will then post to you, you need to make sure you leave enough time for postage etc.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by stacey10 View Post
    @Rainbowbaby2016 they get anything from 6-12 eggs from the donor and guarantee 2 top day 5 blasts at transfer.
    They only do day 5 transfer.
    Everyone has a one of depot shot for down regulation.
    You need to get the down regulation shot, estrogen and the progesterone, enough to get you through until your at the clinic then buy the rest there as it's very cheap. The asprin you can get from the chemist. Some ladies have helpful gps, who will write the scripts for the meds that you need pre transfer, (depot injection, progesterone, estrogen) others find that they need to find a helpful fs, if not the clinic will send the script to an international chemist who will then post to you, you need to make sure you leave enough time for postage etc.
    Hi @stacey10 thanks for that. I'm researching a few sites to get all my info together. There are 2 clinics in Zlin on the eggdonation friends website - both with the same address but one is further away from the airport than the other?! Are any of these the one recommended on the original post on this site (the #2 thread for ED in Czech) - which is this one: http://www.ivf-zlin.com/

http://www.eggdonationfriends.com/clinics/ivf-travel/
    http://www.eggdonationfriends.com/cl...epublic-s-r-o/

I'm giving myself a headache with all this research LOL

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Rainbowbaby2016 they're all the same clinic, 98% of the ladies who have posted on this thread have gone to zlin (crm) there is only one place in zlin (town) for fertility treatment, yes you will do your head in as it can get very over whelming, just pick 3 or 4 you like the sound of and then do your spread sheet from there, what's covered and not for the cost etc, if you still can't narrow it down it's better to contact the clinics and get a general feel from them

Thanks
    Reviews
    Don't know if it's the Dex, the fact I have intralipids today or that we are flying out Monday but I'm wide awake at 3:50am and have been for the last hour. Starting to get excited, nervous etc.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Debant I was as well !! Hope you managed to get back to sleep, I got back into bed at 4.30 I'm getting excited for you

Thanks
    Reviews
    good luck @Debant .. I have all things crossed!!!

I was all over the place before we left and it wasn't until we got to Prague that I actually felt like relaxing somewhat ... in saying that though it was still a ride the whole holiday.

Good luck to all the new ladies in your decisions ... I must say that Zlin were awesome and the set days of pick up and transfer were great I got a really good deal with Qantas flying Emirates as we could book in the dates and then check the specials all the time!!!

hope everyone else is good?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well I'm here waiting for the intralipids to start. DH and I were talking and we must get some good stuff soon. When we said goodbye to our dog on Friday it was also the 2 year since DH Dad passed. In that 2 years we have lost DH dad, had 2 miscarriages, lost my grandma, my father and then our little boy (fur boy) last week. Too much grief in 2 years. Fingers crossed that it stops for a while now.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Debant hope the infusion went ok yesterday, what time are you flying out? Any last minute packing to be done or is it all sorted