Egg Donation in The Czech Republic #3 | Page 60 | Bub Hub
+ Reply to Thread
Page 60 of 63 FirstFirst ... 10505859606162 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @stacey10 well the colour blue is beaming from the sky today!!! am so happy sometimes in this very cruel world you can get what you want it doesn't happen all that often but it did for us today!! well for me anyway DH didn't mind either way.

Anglie thanks for dropping back in for hope I remember reading some of your posts way back before we made the decision to go to Zlin.
    @Debant - so how long until you leave?

hello to everyone else!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @stacey10 well the colour blue is beaming from the sky today!!! am so happy sometimes in this very cruel world you can get what you want it doesn't happen all that often but it did for us today!! well for me anyway DH didn't mind either way.

Anglie thanks for dropping back in for hope I remember reading some of your posts way back before we made the decision to go to Zlin.
    @Debant - so how long until you leave?

hello to everyone else!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Whoo @tegs26

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats @tegs26

i leave 2 weeks today. Some travel then transfer 11/10.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @tegs26 huge congrats. So happy for you. @Debant not long to go. Bet your excited. Fingers crossed for you. @stacey10 how are you?
    How is everyone else?
    We're just in the dream world, still can't believe this miracle is happening to us. We are sleep deprived, but extremely happy. The little man has been healthy and everything was fine lately. He's a really happy person, laughing all the time, cueing and doing all funny stuff. Our furbaby is sick again, poor little one. He's been so sick in the last few years, one problem after another. Hopefully will pass this one as well. That's about it from me.
    Hope to hear only good news from you xoxo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good to hear going well @HFAM
    I can relate re your fur baby. I took one of ours to the vet this morning and not looking good. He's very old. And he is jaundice. They took bloods and will get the results this afternoon but I am preparing for the worse. I was heading to work but I'm a mess. So sitting at Drs to get certificate for being off, I hate doing this, Drs just so I can use sick leave. Then I'm going to get him from the vet take him to the beach for a little walk, he does not have much energy, then get his fave food bbq chicken. Then wait for results and take it from there. Timing is crap we head overseas a week Monday and heading to Victoria tomorrow for my nephews 18th.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm really sorry Deb. I hope the results are not that bad. I feel for you. Our little furbaby had a surgery to remove a tumor just before we were going to Zlin. In the end we left him at home and some friends came regularly to check him. But it was hard and we were so worried for him. He's still good after 3 cancer surgeries and more than 3 years since his first one. Now he has other issues unfortunately. But we just have to fight.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Unfortunately it was bad news. He had a tumour on his spleen bleeding in to his tummy. He was at least 14adopted so not sure of age. He was on heart meds and doubt he would survive surgery. So we gave him his wings today. Tough day.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Debant sorry to read of your update count down is on!! @HFAM good to see you back on here posting and lovely to read your updates
    had my 19 wk scan yesterday and everything seems to look ok with baby so that's always a relief starting to get quite a few movements as well
    Last edited by stacey10; 17-09-2016 at 15:17.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Debant so sorry to hear that. Stay strong. Think about the nice trip ahead. @stacey10 so happy for you. How are you coping with pregnancy and the kids and everything else?
    Have a great weekend everyone!