+ Reply to Thread
Page 57 of 78 FirstFirst ... 747555657585967 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone
    had my second LIT today. Hurt today. As I said to Dr M, the things we do.
    Got the Neupogen while is Sydney. About $700 cheaper than I could get here. Amazing the price differences. Dr M gave me the instructions on Neupogen. Hoping I can have a blood test in Zlin as he likes to do weekly blood tests. I've emailed Anna and asked.

Hope you are all well.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone,

I've been MIA for a little!
    Firstly I just want to say I'm so happy to hear everything went well for Stacey, Tegs and Orchis and you are all doing so well after Zlin. I hope you are all feeling well and it's so nice to hear that you have had success xxx

Well, as for me we just went and did our 3rd cycle in Zlin and found out yesterday it was a chemical pregnancy with an hcg of 15. We had a chemical first round, blighted ovum diagnosed at 7 weeks in March and now another chemical after transferring our last 3(!!!) embryos. Needless to say we are devastated.

I am going to make an appointment with a reproductive immunologist because I had a thyroid blood test 5 days post transfer and my TSH was 16 when it should be under 2. I really don't think the doctors have been monitoring this hashimotos well and I think possibly this could have caused the embryos to not implant properly. My FS hasn't taken it seriously and my TSH was too suppressed being on thyroxine and then too high off it so I was told to take it sporadically. I have premature ovarian failure which can be caused by an immune issue but which has never been researched and I think I have some major immune issues happening and need an immunologist to really help me out. I also have the MTHFR and prothrombin mutations.

Debant I'm hoping you can help me a little here: can you possibly let me know what immune protocol you are now on? I'm trying to get an appointment with Dr sacks in Sydney, I've heard he is good? Also, can you let me know the costs of LIT? I've been reading about this too but I'm getting conflicted information on the costs of it. What immune factors did you find out you have? Do you recommend a reproductive immunologist?

Sorry about my rant! I hope you're all having a wonderful weekend
    Last edited by Sunshine14; 21-08-2016 at 18:08.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @sunshine sorry to read your update have been wondering how you have been getting on..... I would possibly go with dr m in Sydney, I have heard dr s hasn't a very good bedside manner but personally that's only what I have heard second hand. Dr m does ph consults if you can't get to him, my girlfriend has him and she is in Brisbane definitely a tsh of 16 would affect implantation !! That's is rediculously high and that needs to be sorted out before you cycle again. I think it's very wise of you to also get your immunes done prior to another cycle. Please keep us updated on your progress
    aDebant glad everything went well for you on Friday and hoping the soreness didn't last too long

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Sunshine14 I'm so sorry

i see Dr M in Sydney. There is a thread about him, High Natural Killer Cells up to #8. There is lots of info on there.
    As for me I don't understand a lot of it and put my trust in Dr M. I have high nk cells and mthfr.

this round my protocol is LIT, clexane, Neupogen, dexamethasone, intralipids before we go and IVIG on positive on BFP then either intralipids or IVIG depending on how things are going. plus the Zlin protocol. This is our last attempt so we are doing the kitchen sink approach. dr M has also prescribed antibiotics before transfer for me and antibiotics for DH. He also recommends high folate (but I am taking a multi vitamin Zlin recommended with metafolin which you can not get in Aus. He also recommends vitamin E and caltrate plus.

LIT cost is $1100 per go and he does 2 treatments.

Happy to answer any questions howeve as I said, I really do not understand this stuff and just do what Dr M and Zlin advise.

Pain from LII does not last. Area is a bit tender but the itch has started. That's a good thing Though as it means I am reacting, which is what we want to happen.

cant believe it is 5 weeks until we go today.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi beautiful ladies. I've been MIA but haven't forgotten you.

I jus needed time to myself to regroup and plan next cycle.

I did book flights for 4th sep but as luck would have it ended up needing a d&c, polyp removal and biopsy which was done last wk.

So flights rescheduled for end of October and the wait begins.

Big congrats to the lovely ladies that are pregnant and goodluck to those of us planning the next cycle xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    @jensdream your back !!! Sorry you ended up by needing a dnc, but good that your polyp was taken at the same time, are you going back to the same clinic? Can't wait to follow your progress as well, exciting few months coming up

Thanks
    Reviews
    @stacey10 thanks hun, back to Praga Medica - GEST IVF as we have 2x 3day and 2x 5day embies

Thanks
    Reviews
    My thoughts are with you @jensdream and @Sunshine14. Best of wishes moving forward
    My hubby and I are all set for December for Zlin and are very excited. So far all on track but still waiting for last few test to come in. The Zlin clinic coordinator, Anna, has been very helpful. Just can't believe it is finally happening for us. Thanks for all the travel tips, we are set to visit Prague and a few other interesting places.

Just wondering what is the cheapest way to seek out the medications? I noticed a few earlier posts with information about Fertility2U....any info will be most appreciated.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Amberbright ask your coordinator they used to send a pack of meds out for just over €300 but not sure if they do that anymore, they can send a script to fertility2u but they had stopped posting to au, so check with them first, if they send mumbo jumbo about not being able to guarantee it will get here don't worry about it as nothing they send will be stopped at customs as its all available here, you want the prostap 375 injection and enough progesterone to get you to your at the clinic then you can buy more from there and it's cheap so get enough for your 12 wks, you can get estrogen, prednisone easily here and it's not expensive so if you have a good go they can prescribe that for you and the baby asprin you just get from the chemist

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all
    @jensdream good luck with your planning
    @Amberbright re meds, what Stacey said. I can add I got the lupron here this time because I had read fertility2u were not sending to AU now. My ob gave a a script. It is lucrin here and had to buy 5mg so will just use 3.75. The cost was about 300.