+ Reply to Thread
Page 56 of 79 FirstFirst ... 646545556575866 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Fantastic news on your scan @Orchis80 !! @Debant how much longer for you? I've lost track of dates
    ive had to send all my scan results to my coordinator to see if one of the dr can give me a ratio, I mentioned that I'd used de at the scan pl but did t want it written down, so the dr rang up the next day and refused to process the scan results, so I got refunded my scan cost and am left with results that I can't interpret apart from the actual nuchal measurement which was good I'm off to my antenatal appointment tomorrow so no doubt they'll crack a fat about no results, joy

2. The Following User Says Thank You to stacey10 For This Useful Post:

Orchis80  (11-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hope you get the results interpreted @stacey10
    I am heading os 26/9. Transfer date is 11/10. Going to Salzburg and Cesky Krumlov, then Zlin for egg pick up then to Bratislava and back to Zlin for transfer. Have another LIT a week Friday.

Funny, this time I have been having really nervous feelings and fear that it may work. Have not had this feeling last 2 times. Hopefully that's a good omen.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone....sorry it's been a while since my last post. My husband and I just completed and emailed all the forms for Zlin clinic and hoping for a consultation shortly. We are hoping to travel to CR in December. Congratulations on good news @Orchis80 !! That is exciting you are heading off @Debant shortly. @Kate83, my husband and I decided on CR b/c 1) cost is lower than most places, 2) young donors due to University and good reputation among Australians with good success rates, 3) we have not been to that part of Europe before and are due for a holiday!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Amberbright For This Useful Post:

Orchis80  (11-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Amberbright you are going a good time of year, the Christmas markets will be up. We went Nov/Dec last 2 years and loved it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone

I'm really sorry I've been MIA. I've been reading from time to time though. Big congrats to @tegs26, @stacey10 and Orchis80 and welcome to the new ladies. Hope everyone is doing good.
    My life has been really busy lately. I have to admit that being a mum is the most difficult thing I've done. But is all worth it. Unfortunately, our little man has been sick almost continuously. This is the hardest bit. We're still not out of the woods, we're waiting for 1 more test next week. Fingers crossed all will be good, because I don't know how I'll cope with him being in hospital again. Despite this he is a happy fellow, smiling and making funny faces and sounds. So proud of him.

All the best, lovely ladies.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to HFAM For This Useful Post:

Orchis80  (11-08-2016),stacey10  (15-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Debant View Post
    @Amberbright you are going a good time of year, the Christmas markets will be up. We went Nov/Dec last 2 years and loved it.
    Thanks @Debant, we are very excited about the journey and I will most definitely check out the Christmas markets....I would be interested to learn more about where you visited?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @HFAM I hope your wee man is ok and it's nothing too serious @Amberbright Prague would have to be on your list to visit and as its only about a 3 hr train ride from zlin very easy to get to
    hope everyone else is going ok @Debant, hope the lit goes/went well
    Last edited by BH-tech; 15-08-2016 at 12:49.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone

@ HFAM I hope your little boy is doing ok.
    @Amberbright agree with Stacey Definately Prague. That has been our favourite place so far. Vienna had the best Christmas markets but I'm not sure if that was because it was our first. We also loved Kraków. Last year we went to Berlin which we also loved and there were lots of Christmas markets around. Oh and yes Dresden, beautiful place and great Christmas markets. Our first year we went Prague, Vienna and Budapest. Second year we went Prague again, Kraków, Berlin and Dresden. This year we are going to Salzburg, Cesky Krumlov and Bratislava.

LIT is Friday. I am currently on a train heading to Sydney for 3 days training. Staying and extra night Thurs night so don't have to get up at stupid o'clock to go to Sydney by 8:30am. DH is coming to join me thurs night.

Anyone who who has done Neupogen? Starting the shopping around.

Hope you are all well.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Debant I'll ask my friend, I think she has found it at a reasonable price

**** @Debant she said to ring around local chemists to check as prices do varies between them, she is in Brisbane and found a pl in Melbourne but then said it has to be kept cold and once you pay couriers etc it didn't work out much cheaper for the hassle, this time she has found one locally which has been the cheapest so far.
    Last edited by stacey10; 16-08-2016 at 08:47.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @stacey10. I'll have to wait until I get the script. I spoke to 1 chemist and they said the price depends on the dosage.