+ Reply to Thread
Page 54 of 78 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Debant nave no idea lol still got 2 wks until my scan, this is the longest first trimester in history @Tegs your scan must be up really soon, update us !! @jensdream how are you going with plans to go back ? @sunshine, hope your ok and are planning on going back @Debant I've heard it can be a bit uncomfortable, I'll be interested to here how you get on

Thanks
    Reviews
    @stacey10 had my scan this week a little earlier that I was booked in for but my progesterone went down and the gp here wanted another scan before I went of the progesterone so I had it on Thursday. they ended up doing the nuchal scan they said everything seemed fine from their perspective and the pics actually look like a baby which is good instead of a cashew lol hb was 164bpm so that seems ok

Other than that we are crazy busy at work and I come home and I am exhausted

hope everyone is ok?

so happy for your orchis80

3. The Following User Says Thank You to tegs26 For This Useful Post:

Orchis80  (17-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh so good to hear @Tegs! Did they supplement you with some extra progesteron?! Or was it not needed? @Stacey: horrible times... I really understand! Until i saw the ultrasound, I wouod not beleave it...fngers crossed you get finally the good news!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone

I'm new to the the thread. My husband and I are seeking egg donation and were looking at Greece and Russia until we came across these threads. I have been reading all the Zlin clinic threads and my husband and I have decided to go ahead with contacting the clinic based on the positive feedback and all the information provided...so thank you to everyone who has posted. First step done....we sent an email to the clinic yesterday.

Amberbright

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Amberbright welcome and congratulations on choosing zlin as your clinic, you've made a great choice you should hear back from then within the next day or so @tegs26 excellent news on the scan result and great heartbeat @Debant you've got your app this wk?
    hi to eoe

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Amberbright welcome. Good choice Zlin. Even though I have not had success yet I have all trust in the clinic.
    @stacey10 yes appointment is this Friday. Will let you know how it goes. Bit nervous. DH is a bit nervous too I think about how much blood they will drain from him. How long until your scan?

Hi everyone. Hope you are all well.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Debant how much blood?
    Scan in another two wks I swear everyone else's first Tri seems to fly by, this is worse than dragging its rediculous, not feeling pregnant at all really, keep having this irrational fear that I'm going to get to the scan and there is no heartbeat plan B is ready just in case .......
    hi to eoe

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone
    @stacey10 for your scan. The waiting does your head in.

so LIT today. Poor DH they took 4 vials of blood. We went away and in a couple of hours called back. I have 4 needles in forearm. They hurt when happening but after that all good. Some very slight swelling and bruising but other than that no reaction. Been a long day though. Had to be in Sydney by 8:45. I always give a buffer in case problems on the freeway. So we got there about an hour early. Very tired tonight.

hope everyone is going well.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank-you @Debant and @stacey10 for the warm welcomes. The Zlin clinic has been in contact....we are now completing all the relevant paperwork and will then organise a consult. We are very excited....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies

I'm currently exploring travelling to either Czech Republic or South Africa for egg donation. Wondering if anyone could give me some insight i their experience in Czech republic? Thanks