+ Reply to Thread
Page 53 of 78 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @jensdream I am so sorry to hear this news!!! thinking of you. R u going back to the same clinic or have you made some changes. I really couldn't fault Zlin through all this process.
    @stacey10 so happy that one is still going ... sorry what is sch? I don't know much about this stuff as you know lol
    @Debant let me tell you our credit card and bank account took a MASSIVE hit. If the plan keeps moving forward it won't hurt as much but geez it was an eye opener though lol

AFM I am still ticking along have been really nauseous and it comes and goes all day and night even woke me up a few times. have my nuchal scan in 2 weeks so we will see how we go. Hopefully, this plan keeps moving forward!

T

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Tegs a sch is a subchoronich hemmorrage/hematoma, so basically it's a blood clot of varying size around or near the sac which in the best possible senario gets reabsorb by the uterus or it can bleed out causing quite severe bleeding depending on how large it it, if it's quite big and bleeds it has known to lift the sac and cause miscarriage, mine is quite large, 13mm and it covers the whole bottom if the sack and hooks up around to the middle, probably doesn't sound big but when you compare it to the size of sac etc it's a decent sized one, I had one with the girls that caused 3 large bleeds, I'm just hoping I can sneak through without anymore bleeding with this one I'm also really glad I stood my ground regardi transferring the two, I hate blighted ovums with a passion and it's a pity that they can't tell the difference between a normal blast and one that will result in a blighted ovum, my one presented itself as the lead blast out of the two and was the one that was hatching, just so annoying
    somwe are 2 wks apart, looking forward to hearin about your scan

3. The Following User Says Thank You to stacey10 For This Useful Post:

tegs26  (28-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone

stacey, tegs and orchids, hope everything is going along ok.

How are you going Jensdream. Hope you are looking after yourself.

I had to share. I got my script today from my on for lupron. It looks like it says for mouse. My how things have changed. 2 years ago I could not get anyone to give me the script and had to get it from overseas. This year I get my script from ob.
    Attached Images

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Debant View Post
    Hi everyone

stacey, tegs and orchids, hope everything is going along ok.

How are you going Jensdream. Hope you are looking after yourself.

I had to share. I got my script today from my on for lupron. It looks like it says for mouse. My how things have changed. 2 years ago I could not get anyone to give me the script and had to get it from overseas. This year I get my script from ob.

Hi Debant. Just a not to you and the rest: I'm having my first 8 week ultrasound on 12 juli. So far so good I hope. We do keep busy trying not to think of all the stuff that can go wrong...so we just bought a new house to keep us distracted. My yes, I can remember the pain it took me getting the prescriptions.. Good luck the coming time! When is your transfer sheduled?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Orchis80 looking forward to your scan news please keep us updated !! @Debant it does look like for mouse and for the life of me my brain cannot see anything else !!
    Last edited by stacey10; 07-07-2016 at 20:08.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just. Popping in to say hi .

Hope you are all doing well.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone!!

Hope this finds everyone well!! I am ticking along ok I have my scan in a couple of weeks for nuchal. I think things should be ok as donor egg but still. People at work are starting to ask questions which is difficult but hey that's life.

DH is sooooo happy I didn't think he would be so excited but he is I am so glad we made the decision to go to Zlin it's been just amazing.

Thanks @AFam, @stacey10, @Debant & @HFAM this thread has helped me sooooooooooooo much

Hope things are ok for everyone else

Thinking of you @jensdream and @Stacey x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone! I have some early good news. Today we saw the heartbeat of one nice embryo at 7 weeks 4 days !!

still not out of the woods as the next scan is the 12 week scan, but it is better then expected. the meds make me drowsy still..and I'm hoping to get a lower dose soon! How is everyone else doing?
    x Orchis

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Orchis80, fantastic news, seeing the heartbeat of Bub is a massive milestone
    hi to eoe

11. The Following User Says Thank You to stacey10 For This Useful Post:

Orchis80  (13-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone

Great news Orchis. Great getting the heartbeat.

how are you going Stacey? How is the sch going?

hows things going tegs, how long until scan?

hope you're going ok Jensdream.

i have my first LIT next Friday with Dr M. Bit nervous.