+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 78 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    everyone sorry I have been a bit awol have come back home to reality my work has already been busy and I have been getting all day sickness as well as getting a bit tired.
    @stacey10 so happy to hear things have improved
    @Alice284 thanks for starting this thread as it was the reason that helped me pick Zlin!!! @jensdream thinking of you and to you
    @orchis some good news!!!!
    @Debant happy things are moving in the right direction!!!

anyway I am back on board so will keep up to date

2. The Following User Says Thank You to tegs26 For This Useful Post:

Orchis80  (23-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Debant my girlfriend was on all of that apart from the LIT and it was 3rd time a charm for her so hoping for the same for you @tegs26 the back to reality sucks doesn't it good to have you back !!
    2 more sleeps to go

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone..
    today after a long long wait...the gp called and asked me if I used Ovitrelle or not. Sadly no..please read my file. But she then answered: your HCG is 150, and is expected when your 4 to 5 weeks pregnant ( I was 28 days when I tested). Few...! First scan is scheduled on 12 july. Such a long wait.. Also the internal medicine doctor called to inform me I had to dose up my levothyroxine with 25%, th Doula office called me to schedule my first ultrasound, so it was quite a hectic day in between the meetings.. So far I' nauseated, my lower belly feels strange and my boobs are starting to feel different. Is this finally good news?!?

i have my fingers crossed for everyone, lets hope everything works we need to put up with @ Debant..its quite a schedule..@ tegs: we cannot wait to here the results!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Orchis80, 150 is a good solid start to your pregnancy
    had my scan today and we still have the blighted ovum, but we have a baby and a heartbeat in the other, measuring a couple of days behind but a h/b of 132, unfortunately we still have the large sch so that reabsorb a as I don't really fancy dealing with another bleed

6. The Following User Says Thank You to stacey10 For This Useful Post:

Orchis80  (23-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh no @Stacey.. How sad..will the blighted ovum affect the baby?!? When are you out of the unsafe zone?

but thanks.. I had no clue what the amounts meant.. We do not use HCG here.

thinking of you!

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi everyone

hope you are all doing well.

Hows things going Stacey, you have a bit going on there.

Has anyone else here used Neupogen? I've just found out it needs to be refridgerated. How do you keep it refridgerated when flying? I start using it 10 days before transfer but we will be overseas so will need to take it with me on the plane.

just got an overview of all the costs of treatment. Ouch to the budget but we knew this one was going to cost big bucks.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations again to everyone who is pregnant. Cannot believe the success rate at this clinic.

The clinic i am with has been having a success rate at under 10% according to all the ladies who have been having transfers the past few months.

To bring you all upto speed with me. I unfortunately miscarried at 6 wk hence the reason for being MIA.

we have had time to grieve and now putting our focus into the next transfer in September.

I'm hoping that the next transfer is a success with a sticky baby.

I'm hoping that 1 miscarriage doesn't mean it will be a recurrent miscarriage as I know I cannot go through that again.

Thanks
    Reviews
    So sorry Jensdream it's hard just look after yourselves.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @jensdream, so sorry to hear that you miscarried @Orchis80, hopefully the blighted ovum won't affect anything, I'm more worried about the sch as its quite big, hope everything is going smoothly for you @Debant my girlfriend just used ice packs etc and got the airline to refrigerate it for her on the flights, I think you can buy little travel packs from some chemists....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh and it can stay out of the fridge for 36 hrs