+ Reply to Thread
Page 49 of 78 FirstFirst ... 39474849505159 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Tegs! I will ask Anna on Mondays! I ask a fair person as well, and i noticed there are a lot of Czech woman around whom are blond.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Stacey. i hope we get some good news! I only hope i can change the utrogestan intake...its makes me sleepy and ' drunk' after one hour of intake and lasts for 3 hours.If this stays, I do not know how to hide it back at work. My speach is slurried as well.. I noticed you have some miracles fromZlin earlier . Are they homozygous twins?
    i hope you can get an early visit at the hospital, to double check if everything is ok or if it is just the flu causing these symptoms..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Orchis80 good luck for transfer, let us know how you get on, my twins are fraternal @jensdream how are you going? I'm in the same boat as you atm, my doubling time had slowed right down as well, from 46 hrs down to 62 hrs and at the same stage with my girls it had shot right up to 36 hrs so for me I'm thinking that maybe I had two implant and one is fading @Tegs your home today I think !!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to stacey10 For This Useful Post:

Orchis80  (09-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @stacey10. Thanks! We had 10 fertlized eggs, so I'm hoping we have some embys for the freezer.. Still not sure what to do if there are only two left. I'm afraid that there will go something wrong during the pregnancy with one of them if I will have them both implanted.
    How did any of you make this decision? @Stacey and @jensdream: when will you get your ultrasound for checkup, so you know if the beans are growing? good luck and thinking of you!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Orchis80 when I went the first time it was pretty standard to transfer two, no they are doing a lot more single transfers, I had no worries about having twins as I have had normal pregnancies before so the thought of twins didn't worry me, yes your pregnancy is higher risk but all pregnancies have risks and you usually pretty closely looked after if you have a twin pregnancy, I would go with your gut feeling after you have spoken to the embryologist
    i will have a skin in about 2 wks to see what's going on

Thanks
    Reviews
    Dear all! Today i had my fresh ET. The results were good according to them, so we have 5 grade A and Bs stored! We chose for only one emby, as my bloodpressure is high to minimize some risks for both me and the future baby.thank you for your feedback @Stacey!

my progesterone level was very high ( they were pleased), and I can adjust the intake times so I do not overdose. Unfortenately the doctor popped in some pills after the transfer.. So I got woosy back home and needed to sleap it off..
    now the waiting time begins....it really sucks..

everyone! Big hugs and good luck!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Orchis80 that is really good results !! Fantastic, lots of ladies don't get that many so well done good luck for the horrible wait, are you an early tester, so will you do a home pregnancy test before the offical blood test ?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by stacey10 View Post
    @Orchis80 that is really good results !! Fantastic, lots of ladies don't get that many so well done good luck for the horrible wait, are you an early tester, so will you do a home pregnancy test before the offical blood test ?
    @stacey10: all credits to our donor! For DH they used picsi, so that might have helped!
    and yes, i will test early, as the quantitative bHCG test is not standard back home. The results take some days to arrive..
    and yes, you were right: we were pleased with our donor details in including blood type!
    Keep you posted! And good luck everyone for the waiting game..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats @Orchis80. Fingers crossed hun xx

Update from me, hcg on Monday was 2300 from 887 on the Friday.

Bleeding is continuing with cramps as if it were a full blown period, bright and dark red with small clots.

Had a scan yesterday, they said everything looked like where it should and baby was measuring under 5 weeks so a few days behind.

They couldn't see why I was bleeding.

Getting my hcg and some other tests done ordered by my old fertility dr here in Syd. Praying so hard this baby stays. I dont know how this much bleeding will be ok.

Bleeding doesn't fill a pad but would fill a liner in 24hours. Plus the excessive blood on the toilet tissue.

Gathering from what I've been reading online it could be "normal" unexplained bleeding and they have continued on with pregnancy ok. Others onset of a miscarriage.

So only thing we can do is hope and have faith. Trying not to stress but its hard not to.

I hope everything is going great with you ladies @stacey10 and @tegs26 xx

11. The Following User Says Thank You to jensdream For This Useful Post:

AnnaMM  (08-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @jensdream look into taking some magnesium supplements to help ease the cramping, also keep well hydrated as that can help with cramping, you may have a sch which they can't see yet, and a couple of days behind isn't a problem this early, great hcg rise as well hope it all settles down for you soon xx @Tegs how are you going?