+ Reply to Thread
Page 48 of 78 FirstFirst ... 38464748495058 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @jensdream hcg only has to rise by 70% for the pregnancy to be considered viable so your well within those limits, it's all so frustrating and worrying, if you go I to betabase and have a look at the range if betas considered normal for a singleton pregnancy and put in your age range down the bottom, for me it was 45-50 it will give you more if an idea, also check the beta doubling times chart as well, they only put these numbers in once a heart beat has been detected, I'd say try not to worry but I know that's not going to happen Mine went up to 444 today and I was bummed as I was hoping for higher with a strong number like I had at 12 dpo but mine is doubling, sometimes the more we know, the worse our worrying, but fingers crossed your wee one is doing just fine @Debant if you can get your OB to prescribe it for you that maybe easier, I know the diphereline has no become available on the PBS so if he can prescribe it for you and you can get it on that you'll pay between $5-30 for it !!
    afm I had my 3 rd round of bleeding yesterday, this one was more like what I had on the plane coming back home so it's doing my head in, constant knicker watch So I'm thinking I either have another sch or my cervix is being stupidly over the top sensitive @sunshine we haven't heard from you for a while, I hope your doing ok and your making plans to return to zlin if you can @Tegs have you managed to organise that scan back home? When do you arrive ?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @stacey10 we fly out on Tuesday from Italy get back on Wednesday night. I have asked Wazzas nurse if he will do a referral for me. I haven't heard aback yet but we have a bit of a rest day tomoz driving back to Naples then train to Rome on Sunday first up. I am gonna do blood tests where I love much easier to arrange etc sorry to hear about the bleeding thinking of u x

@jensdream did u have a look at that one Stacey mentioned hope things get better!

I tell you I have never felt so worried all the time it's a terrible feeling. I now know how the ladies on here feel it's madness.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to tegs26 For This Useful Post:

stacey10  (04-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Not good signs I'm afraid. Started to bleed again combined with low rising hcg its not looking good.

I keep having coughing fits with a terrible flu and everytime i cough my stomache hurts.

I was up quite alot lastnight from the coughing and fever.

Praying for a miracle at this stage

5. The Following User Says Thank You to jensdream For This Useful Post:

cotignola  (04-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am thinking of you all during this scary time and all I can do is give you all big hugs .

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Debant For This Useful Post:

stacey10  (04-06-2016),tegs26  (04-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Deb! It is one roller coster ride!!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Zlin donor

Dear ladies,

after reading a while about your journey I descided to join the forum, eventhough i'm not Australian.
    I'm currently in Zlin as well waiting for anED transfer, and was wondering the following: when did you receive the donor characteristics?

Anna did not provide us these, and as the transfer is scheduled this Tuesdays, we are worried the donor does not match our whishes( and me).

how was it for you?

Kind regards Orchis

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Orchis80 View Post
    Dear ladies,

after reading a while about your journey I descided to join the forum, eventhough i'm not Australian.
    I'm currently in Zlin as well waiting for anED transfer, and was wondering the following: when did you receive the donor characteristics?

Anna did not provide us these, and as the transfer is scheduled this Tuesdays, we are worried the donor does not match our whishes( and me).

how was it for you?

Kind regards Orchis
    @orchusIS80 hi there I didn't bother too much with the matching I asked for a person with fairer complexion. She told me very basics you don't get much unfortunately. I would ask Anna to give you that information. I think from memory some of the other ladies got there's about one week out. Hope that helps!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by jensdream View Post
    Not good signs I'm afraid. Started to bleed again combined with low rising hcg its not looking good.

I keep having coughing fits with a terrible flu and everytime i cough my stomache hurts.

I was up quite alot lastnight from the coughing and fever.

Praying for a miracle at this stage

Thinking of you @jensdream

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi orchusIS80. You can ask Anna however you will not get much info as they are not able to give you any info that may allow you to identify the donor. All I found out was hair colour, age and height. This was not important to me however as my key criteria was a donor who had either donated successfully before or had had their own child.

jensdream hope you are going ok.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Debant For This Useful Post:

Orchis80  (05-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @jensdream I still have some hope for you, all the coughing could be irritating your cervix and causing the bleeding, and your hug is still rising within normal time frames, but I know it's so hard to remain optimistic, can you get in for an early scan to see if they can at least see where the bleeding is coming from? Your hug should be above 1000 now so they should be able to see a sack at least @Orchis80 I was given our donors info about 1-2 wks before transfer, some of the co ordinators just give it to you while others you have to ask for it, so just ask Anna, as the other girls has said they give you the basic info on what they were able to match and I haven't yet met anyone who has been disappointed with their match good luck for Tuesday and let us know how you get on

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to stacey10 For This Useful Post:

cotignola  (05-06-2016),Orchis80  (08-06-2016)