+ Reply to Thread
Page 32 of 78 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    For me it seems pretty surreal even after giving birth 😊😊😊. I spend hours looking at him and can't believe it's true. Enjoy your pregnancy. Hope it goes smoothly.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @HFAM yes...I spent literally HOURS gazing at my son in the cradle...then he'd start to stir and I rock him a little and try to get him off to sleep, only to realise he'd actually been asleep for 4hrs while I was watching him and he was due for a feed...hehehe Ooops needless to say, when DH got home and said....Hmm weren't those nappies there this morning...what have you done today...umm watched the baby!!

And I loved watching my son do it with his little baby girl recently...was and awesome feeling...it brought back so many memories and it was nice to share them with him.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats @Gen72, xx such great news. Now lets keep the BFP coming ladies wooooo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Hiya - sorry to hijack your thread, but we've received a request from a group working at the University of Sydney who want to hear from Aussies who have travelled abroad for egg donation.

They want to hear your story so they can learn what can be changed at home to make a better system for Australians wanting egg donation..

If you can help, please check out the thread below - and please pass the message on to any other forum members, or anyone else, that you think might be interested.

I'm sure you'd all like to see change happen, and this could just be the start...

http://www.bubhub.com.au/community/f...m-in-Australia

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BH-bubhub For This Useful Post:

stacey10  (04-05-2016),tegs26  (03-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all well still sick ended up having a bit of a rest day yesterday was running a fever etc feeling better in some way worse in other. Have dragged myself out of bed to go and do some touristy things.

@Gen72 congrats so happy for u x
    Hi to eoe wifi sucks today in the cafe we travel to Zlin tomoz morning for our appointment hmmm not sure how I feel

7. The Following User Says Thank You to tegs26 For This Useful Post:

Gen72  (04-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hope you feel better soon @tegs26 x

I'm also sick now was vomiting, feverish and TMI sorry but terrible diarrhea. Since then have been nauseated and keep wanting to vomit.

Doctor thinks its gasto so been taking extra meds but tbh this nausea thing I'm getting concerned its because of the medication progynova.

Going to give it a few more days to see how i feel.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to jensdream For This Useful Post:

tegs26  (05-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @jensdream I know I am the same this medication if not doing me good but like u I am still plugging along.

@stacey10 when do I leave?

Off to the clinic tomoz will let u know how we go

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Fantastic news @Gen72 great half as well
    finally arrived in london this morning and have been on the go since, sight seeing with our eldest daughter who has been working over here for a yr so it's been so good to see her today we are off to pisa tomorrow morning @Tegs looking forward to your update
    how are you going @jensdream?
    Hi to eoe

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to stacey10 For This Useful Post:

Gen72  (04-05-2016),tegs26  (05-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hopefully we start feeling better asap tegs. Sucks being sick and ontop of that nauseated.

Good stacey hun, excited and we fly out on the on Monday.

I just heard from the clinic and they have recommended we thaw the 3 day embies, cultivate and transfer on day 4 (17th).

This way if embies don't survive the thawing process they can transfer day 5. Apparently because if day 5 do not survive thawing then i will need to cancel cycle as because it won't be enough time.

Bit confused but I have agreed and trust the doctors recommendation.

Day 5 is better quality but if day 3 survive thawing and make it to day 4 I'm remaining optimistic that they will be great embies

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @jensdream sounds to me like they want to use the day 3's first and see if they will get to day 4, if not they have the day 5 to fall back on exciting
    i think I'm coming down with a cold as well Lots of sneezing and a runny nose, just great mat have been the guy hacking on the plane