+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 78 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @HFAM oh wow !! Congratulations Well done on the safe arrival of your wee man
    Don't worry about how he got here, he is safe and well with mum and dad and that's ALL that matters !! Babies take a while to work out/learn day from night but I'm sure you'll get there

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Stacey 😊😊😊

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well today was prett amazing went trekking thru the Ardspach rocks I will try and post a pick.
    congrats Love x

Thanks
    Reviews
    @HFAM CONGRATULATIONS!

And sounds like there are lots of new plans in the works....some more beautiful Donor Angel babies about to be born...and a few more cooking away.

One more sleep for me to decide our fate, BT tomorrow I'm feeling pretty good to be honest, usually by now I'd 'have that feeling' and usually be right. This time I'm still feeling good, I think just knowing that our embryo's aren't made from my crappy eggs has made a difference to how I'm feeling about this cycle.

It's gorgeous weather for 'doing nothing' which is what I'm doing...catching up on some TV and procrastinating about doing some housework (I'm terrible at domestic duties). I keep thinking that I'll get some mop body suits made up for any little babies we have, so they can clean the floors while they crawl around...hehe is that terrible. I so which I'd thought of that 20 odd years ago when I had my son...I was OCD about cleaning and housework back then...oh how I've changed.

Enjoy what's left of your weekend ladies!
    G

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hoping for a good strong Bfp for you @Gen72
    Afm on the road to the airport

6. The Following User Says Thank You to stacey10 For This Useful Post:

Gen72  (02-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @stacey10 am sick with cold/man flu hoping to get rid of it b4 epu and transfer the drugs r killing me wow! Anyway we r in Vienna now not too long to go but it is a holiday remember lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Stacey and @Tegs Good luck! Enjoy your holidays!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @stacey10 Good luck!!

Sorry if any of you are on more than one forum I'm posting on as I'm cutting and pasting!!

Well things didn’t go to plan, as it is a public holiday here and it’s the scientists that deliver the news and not your Dr’s rooms and they WILL NOT leave a msg they MUST speak with you…so our usual ritual of listening to the msg together didn’t happen. But hey you need to mix things up a bit from time to time. And really who wants to wait ALL day to find out that they ARE PREGNANT!!!! Was hard to sit on for the news for 3hrs until DP phoned on his smoko Damn you WA and your 2hr time difference!!

I know I’m still in shock…and DP was beside himself…there was lots of tears shed and lots of laughter in between the tears…and very few words when we could get them out!! We are both still finding it hard to get our heads around the news.

There’s still there is a long way to go, but amazingly our first BETA is 585 12dp5dt!! So all things are looking pretty good! So…seatbelts on and hold on for the tight for the ride.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gen72 For This Useful Post:

jensdream  (02-05-2016),stacey10  (04-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Gen72 Congratulations!!!!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to HFAM For This Useful Post:

Gen72  (02-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Still feels pretty surreal actually