+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 79 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @ stacey10 thanks so much. I will contact Wazza's office this week. I can try to ask the local doctor for the estrogen and the prednisone. What do u usually pay for progesterone and the others in Australia? I have no idea about any of this stuff!

We haven't told our family as yet but will have to look at doing that soon so they can send the stuff here.

everyone else!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi tegs

Prednisone is $6 - $7.5 for 60 tablets; for estrogen I paid $10.5 for 56 tablets, but get a prescription from gp before pregnancy is confirmed. My gp didn't want to give me one after the positive pregnancy test. Progesterone is cheaper in Zlin. I used more than Zlin prescribed and I had to buy from Australia as well. I paid around $95 for 30 200mg pessaries. Now I think they are more expensive, around $120.
    Hope this helps.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to HFAM For This Useful Post:

tegs26  (21-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    And one more thing, for Progesterone you might get something back from your insurance company.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to HFAM For This Useful Post:

tegs26  (21-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Tegs, Progesterone is like 500 x times more expensive here than over there, you can't beat €7 a box which will last approx 3 days, it cost me about $6 for my estrogen as I have a health care card, my doctor didn't have a problem with my dr prescribing it for me, but wazza will give you scripts for everything, just the progesterone is expensive !

7. The Following User Says Thank You to stacey10 For This Useful Post:

tegs26  (21-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Tegs,
    I am in Brisbane and see Charlotte who works with Warren in Spring Hill. I have been over for one donor egg IVF with zlin and my coordinator is Anna too. I got a biochemical pregnancy on our last try but when I was in Zlin Anna gave me a Diphereline injection as the embryo quality I got wasn't that good (I had already told her how expensive they are here so she gave it to me if I needed to come back for another go)

Anyway, I'm going back for a frozen embryo transfer next month and I don't need the Diphereline shot because it's not on my protocol. I am completely happy to give this to you if you want it? It's all packaged and legit - just thought if I could help out someone else going through this process I'd love too! (It'll save about $450.00 anyway!)

Just let me know and we can sort something out

Thanks
    Reviews
    @sunshine if tegs doesn't take it I will I'm doing a fet also but I'm going to do a down reg cycle

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ok perfect Stacey!
    Are you in Brisbane too?
    When are you going over for your FET?
    Last edited by Sunshine14; 21-01-2016 at 14:01.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @shunshine no I'm in fnq, so not far from Brisbane, it would be much easier for me lol rather than getting my sister to send it to me, I'm off for my fet in May

12. The Following User Says Thank You to stacey10 For This Useful Post:

tegs26  (21-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @sunshine thanks so much for that amazing offer!

Stacey has been very generous with her advice through all this so please arrange with her about the shot.

I will get it all sorted!

Thanks so much again!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Stacey,

Ok wonderful! I can send you up the Diphereline tomorrow if you want to give me your address?
    I can't private message you on here (it won't work!) so did you want to see if you could send me your address on a private message, or just let me know an email address I can message you on.

I have tomorrow off work because I'm getting intralipids, so I can send it to you tracked tomorrow after the hospital appointment in the morning