+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 78 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, had my endo scratch on wed 20th. I'm still bleeding very lightly when i wipe and today saw a spec of blood on my undies. I don't remember the last time being like this? Did anyone else still have very light bleeding and how long did it last?

I start my meds next week and scared the bleeding and meds to thicken my lining next wk will screw everything up.

I'm still having very light cramping here n there. Def not periods as I haven't had one for nearly a decade.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @jensdream I haven't had a scratch but I have read other ladies accounts and many of them have had light bleeds afterwards and some have even had period type bleeding. I don't think you should be too worried about it and I'm sure you lining will be fine once you start the meds, one lady I met when I went to zlin actually had bleeding like a period, but amazingly her lining was still ok for her transfer so I'm sure yours will be fine @Tegs it's true I recon once your on that plane and settle in to holiday mode you'll be fine
    Last edited by stacey10; 23-04-2016 at 20:48.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to stacey10 For This Useful Post:

jensdream  (23-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks hun xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    @stacey10 I am hoping so

I am a little tired tonight and have a cleaner coming tomorrow to help us out with everything that has been going on

and we are done to 4 sleeps and this sums up how I feel

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Tegs origami your cleaner up and post her to me would you? Although in saying that we have done a room each wkend, no mean feat with the bunch of piggies we have living in the house I'm no cleaner either, it's my pet hate so when we do clean it's like a spring clean Maybe a few early nights will help as well

Thanks
    Reviews
    @stacey10 that's so funny neither am I and that's my problem I end up doing a spring clean when I clean properly so it annoys me even more than before lol

as for me I have been light headed today not sure if its the clexane or the methyldopa (blood pressure medication) or both

I am not letting anything get at me further I am settling in to holiday mode!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey ladies well tonight we fly to Prague yay!!!! Getting a little more excited. Have my ultrasound on Friday morning in Prague so fingers crossed all good. How's everyone going

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello everyone.

good luck tegs. Have a great trip and .

Not long for you too now Stacey.

i have done all my tests and only one left now for DH. Once he has done his I will make an appointment to follow up on next steps and get the results so I can send off to Zlin.

hope you are all well.

deb

Thanks
    Reviews
    @stacey10 just wondering if u remember where Prague airport transfers wait for u or if u r to go somewhere in particular? We r flying out to aoon

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Tegs as you come out through the customs in to the arrivals they will be there waiting with your name on a sign, just keep your eye out for your name Exciting !!!! @Deb has anyone recommended the removal of your tubes at all ? Great that you have all,the tests done now bar one, well done to you !!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to stacey10 For This Useful Post:

tegs26  (27-04-2016)