+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 78 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks a lot Stacey. I tried raspberry leaf tea but it gave me awfull Braxton hicks contractions and I gave up. I might try it again next week and also the other things you suggested. Thanks again. Have a great day.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @HFAM that means it's working, it's strengthening your uterus muscles and making them work better, how many wks are you? If your 36+ wks then that's good

Thanks
    Reviews
    @stacey10 I had a crap day today put some stuff up on over 40s thread ended up in hospital due to v high blood pressure after going to the hospital to get some extra iron through injection omg anyway don't need to go in to it all but Zlin are saying they think it will be ok they are just checking on the medication but let me tell you I am feeling like I am on a rollercoaster ride at the moment
    @HFAM so looks like it's the tea again for you lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh no @twgs I hope your feeling better this morning And I hope it doesn't impact your trip in any way I was just going to let you know about the thyroxine as it's a little tricky, you need to take it in the morning before anything else otherwise it won't work properly so at least 1/2 hr before anything, I usually take mine if I wake in the middle if the nights, I have it under my pillow so I can just pop it into my mouth, you can't even have a cup if tea or anything, or take it with your other pills, totally separate and alone
    I take extra iron and folic acid in tablet form everyday, I don't eat red meat at all and have gone off chicken and only eat fish every now and again, that's enough to keep my levels in the normal range, on the lower side of normal but still ok.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh and @Tegs I keep on forgetting to ask what dates you'll be in the uk?

Thanks
    Reviews
    to everyone this morning ... I have only just woke up went to bed about 10.30pm and woke up about 6 am then laid back down and woke up at 9.20 am hmmm well that's probably all the crap from yesterday
    @stacey10 thanks for letting me know about Thyroxine I will take it first up before everything else. Now I have these other Blood pressure medication too I went from only the pill to all this stuff geez lol

we are in the UK from 11/5 till 23/5 then off to Slovenia and Italy then back to Perth the shine has come off this trip a bit after yesterday

I did speak with Anna last night they just want me to make sure that the medication the hospital gave me are ok if you are pregnant so I will call them and ask today. They told me to go back on Monday to get my blood pressure taken again which I am a little worried with the stupid machines they had. I am not sure what to do with the Iron injections as I am meant to have two one each day. I might try and get in to the gp today and ask these questions

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just miss you, we get to the uk on the 26....
    update us on what the gp has to say if you can get in ...

8. The Following User Says Thank You to stacey10 For This Useful Post:

tegs26  (23-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    ok been back to the GP this morning and he used the right cuff and it is still high 180/102 ... he doesn't think it's the Progy he said it might be the Zolodex ... he has given me some pregnancy friendly medication so will head down to the pharmacy ... he wants me to come back in to see him before we travel well not gonna happen really cause we are driving out at 6am to get to Perth by 5 to drop off the furbaby hmmm anyway I am not gonna stress about it cause that is not gonna help

I will make an appointment at a dr surgery in Perth before we go and get the clinic in Prague to take my blood pressure there just in case

there is really not much I can do I suppose but just keep doing what I am doing

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh well that's good news that your on pregnancy friendly medication now and hopefully it won't take long to kick in I'm having major sweats and a few heart palpitations from the injection so it could be a side effect of the zolodex, fingers crossed once your on your way everything will have settled down

11. The Following User Says Thank You to stacey10 For This Useful Post:

tegs26  (23-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @stacey10 thanks for being such a support you are really amazingly helpful

the pharmacist was a little dubious that I have actual high blood pressure lol funny how people can have such differing opinions