+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 79 FirstFirst ... 1725262728293777 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @Stacey I have sent an email to ask at Wazza's clinic the nurse is gonna dixcuss and get back to me so hopefully I will hear that this week. He didn't prescribe Clexane but I have some left over from my lap so Zlin said to take it two days before flying and then for 5 days only then back to baby asprin until 20 days they said a very low dose. I was surprise Wazza didn't give it to me but maybe because I had the endo cut out that might have changed me.

Yeap I thought as much as about the exercise I will just have to go back to low impact but I can do that and maybe tighten up the diet side of things more lol

I am heading to the GP this arvo to arrange another blood test to check my TSH/FSH again and my iron levels and to get a script of Valium

I am starting to freak out cause we are running out of time but I have no motivation on getting anything sorted just yet lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    a little excited now got my hair done today

now to clean the house tomorrow and get the last few things done for work and then
    @Stacey I have been looking at the weather and it's still a little cool but hey we will be doing a bit of walking prior to EPU so that's probably a good thing

to everyone else!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Tegs I'm doing everything about a wk behind you lol I've got my hair app booked in for next Thursday how about a wax? Are you doing that lol, we are packing half summer clothes and half warmer clothes, we don't own proper winter clothes but I do have a jacket and boots which I wore last time and haven't worn since so I'm taking those !!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to stacey10 For This Useful Post:

tegs26  (21-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    lmao @Stacey yeap will be getting a wax lol I am doing that in Perth next week before we go ... not too keen on the chic that does it here as I have to deal with her through my job so it's a bit too close for comfort on the waxing front lol

I am trying to get stuff done but have limited motivation at the moment not sure what's going on but anyway

I am thinking about taking warmer clothes too but don't want too thick stuff as we don't have much room in the backpacks and hubby will be carrying them both so I don't want to over fill it

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Tegs what's your dose of clexane for the flight? I'm wondering if I should see if I should get my gp here to give me a script for the flight, my coordinator said to mention it to the dr at our app, she thinks they will prescribe it for me from transfer onwards, I'm mainly worried about the flights really, just because I'm that bit older this time, or maybe I shouldn't worry at all

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Stacey I will have to look at the clexane it was from my lap. Can you get the FRER's in the UK? I will buy some there if needed wasn't gonna take any with me

My mum has DVT recently and I was a bit worried about that but I have never had any real issues but being on ocp and overweight they always say about clots etc

Thanks
    Reviews
    They do have frers in the uk but they're way more expensive than here, I bought a 3 pack over there last time and I think they were at least £15, I got a 5 pack from the chemist warehouse for $10 so it maybe worth buying a pack from here andtaking them, just been to acu and he is my gp also, he will give me some clexane for the flight over just not sure how much, also because we are on estrogen I think ups the risk a bit more .

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Stacey I have checked my clexane and it is 40mg apparently you can get it in 20mg but that's what they give older people lol first time in this process that I haven't been called old lmao

I will buy some FRERs wow something cheaper here than the UK hmmm I will go to Chemist Warehouse whilst in Perth and grab me some

as for me my TSH level has gone up to 2.9 so Wazza is giving me a script for Thyroxine and sorting out the levels yay!!!

I am so bloated with this progynova my tummy is sticking out already argh!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Heey
    I'm so excited for you tegs and Stacey. I've been following but didn't have much time to write, sorry. Hope you have a wonderful holiday! Baby dust to both of you!

As I said, been very busy with a stupid exam. I really hope I'll pass after wasting 2 weeks from my maternity leave with this. But thankfully the baby is not rushing, so I'll probably have a few days to relax.
    Stacey, do you know of any natural proven ways to induce labour? I read about the classic sex, walking, spicy food etc. But if it doesn't work they will probably induce me at the beginning of May and I was hoping to avoid this. Thanks heaps

Hi to everyone else.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @HFAM lots of ways to do that, if your not already taking red raspberry tea, start now, it's herbal not the flavoured black tea, best to have it while hot with honey, it can be an acquired taste, at least 5 cups per day, if you don't like the taste blackmores has tablets you can take, can be easier than 5 cups, it works by to ing and strengthening your uterus, like a gym work out for your uterus, won't make you go I to labour per se but will help your uterus to work better with the contractions. Evening primrose capsuals, you can either take them orally or vaginally, helps to soften/ripen your cervix so it will dilate easier. Then you can do pregnancy massage or reflexology on your feet, making sure you ask them to concentrate on your uterus points on your feet, if your due and ready that's all you usually need to get things going, all the other things will help prepare your body, also with the walking make sure it's hard walking, not just a stroll down the road, but walking where your hips/pelvis really have to move, hard work at that stage but couple with everything else should work. When your in labour keep active and don't use the bath or shower until in active labour as that can slow your labour down by relaxing your uterus