+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 78 FirstFirst ... 1624252627283676 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi ladies, thought I'd post my kind-of success story here (kind-of, because it's still VERY early days!). I went to Reprofit for a donor embryo FET last month, my first ever cycle in Czech and first ever donor embies (DS was conceived with my eggs but donor sperm). We were living in England, and I used bcp to manipulate my cycle so that we could time our transfer for when we were moving back to Australia.. we basically went to Brno on the way here. Anyway, 4.5 days after my transfer I got a faint-as-faint squinter on FRER, which got convincingly dark quickly. I am now 5w6d, but unfortunately my viability scan isn't until 8w (28th), so I have a VERY nervous wait for the next two weeks. Convinced that we can't be so lucky for this to have truly worked. Anyway, I know that most ppl go to Czech for donor eggs, but anyone doing double-donation/donor embies, this success story is for you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations Sariele. Hope that the next few weeks go quickly for you and everything it's fine. Keep us posted.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Stacey ah yeap it should have been 10/5 lol I am officially on holidays I have booked the hotel in Prague and we are driving up to a national park too so that's been booked haven't fixed in anything yet between first appointment and transfer though will look at that this week
    @HFAM I have been reading over the previous threads again and have lived your journey again it's so wonderful.

to EOE

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello everyone

sorry, been a bit quiet lately. started a new job which is going well. Much less stress sos if we go back I won't have the stress levels of before.

I have had had a quick read to try and catch up.

I have 1 test left to do and that is the mammogram. DH has his sperm test to do too. I had the HyCOSy today. Very uncomfortable and hurt. But it showed my tubes are blocked. He said this can affect pregnancy even though using an egg donor, he suggests a laparoscopy to clear things before we try again, I will see what my ob says.

So will finish all the tests and go see ob and see what he says.

Hope you are all doing well.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Deb yes I have also read that blocked tubes can affect a pregnancy as well, so lucky you have found that out !! @Tegs, ahh good I thought I was going mental with your dates Yay for holidays @Sarielle congratulations on your early Bfp My girlfriend also had dd at reprofit, it's a very popular clinic
    hi to eoe

Thanks
    Reviews
    for holidays!!! I am so glad I have some time before we go. I had a very strange dream last night that Zlin were not able to transfer cause we were pregnant hmmmmm any thoughts? lol

Deb - so glad you are looking at your plans
    @Stacey sorry I confused u but glad you are on top of my dates cause I am not hehe

Has anyone flown Wizz Air in Europe?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Tegs haven't done wizz air, but we are doing ryanair, air italia, easy jet, BA and aegean air lol 15 lots of tickets and check ins and I'm already confused and stressing I'll forget one of them
    I had a dream that zlin had one of my embies in the blender and they were telling me it was no good for transfer, so weird dreams are pretty standard me thinks lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Stacey ah yeap me too but I thought this one was a little out there even so lol

spent the day looking at how to get to the Prague clinic for my scan not too far to get to

Anyone got any recommendations for Bratislava at all? it seems very expensive but hey you only live once!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    10 DAYS AND COUNTING!!!!!

how's everyone going? I am really getting nervous about all this

I asked on he over 40s thread about corticosteroids to see if anyone had been prescribed them and taken them for DE IVF. Wazza sent them over with the other scripts and just wondering why he thought I needed them - has anyone used them at all?

Also, just wondering how much exercise are you able to do? I am still trying to loose weight and I don't want to loose this but I get I can change the type

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Tegs 10 DAYS Whoo hoo
    Today we have 14 !!! ****s hit the fan at our house though and I think we are in a last minute rush around to change who is looking after the kids for the time we are away, NOT ideal 14 days out from leaving Hopefully we can sort something out
    Exercise is a definite no no until a Bfp and even after that I'd only do very gentle low impact stuff like walking/swimming, no bouncing around at the gym etc, yes lots of ladies exercise while pregnant but most haven't gone to the same lengths to get pregnant etc and you have very precious cargo on board, also bleeding is really common in ivf pregnancies for some reason so you don't want to rock the boat down there either I was relatively toned, I wouldn't say fit because I hate exercise but I was going to hatha yoga twice a wk before our last trip and as soon as I got pregnant I stopped, I waited until I had my first scan, then when I found out we had twins I just didn't go back, now I'm walking twice a day for about 20-30 min each walk and I'll keep that up just slow the pace down, atm we are also doing a 5 min plank a day but that will stop if I get pregnant as well.
    not sure on the meds, I'd take them because he prescribed them and pretty positive he would think you either need them or it would be a precautionary thing for something, but you could drop him a line and query what they for and I'm sure he wouldn't mind that has he prescribed clexane for you? I'm tossing up whether to ask the dr at my appointment about it this time round, I had it on my failed Greek cycle, didn't have it for the first zlin go, but this time I'm 2 1/2 yrs older and I see that he prescribes it because of age and the long haul flight, would be very interested to hear if your on it . Sorry can't help on Bratislava either Afm getting low grade headaches and not to much else which is great snappy time every now and again but nothing like the last time, must be because the injection was a different brand
    Hi to eoe, @HFAM @Deb @sunshine hope your all well