+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 78 FirstFirst ... 1523242526273575 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks ladies ... this hotel thing is a pain in the a**

We are looking at going up to the KrKonska national park for an overnight stay but haven't really been able to find out a huge amount.

I just wanna make the most of this time away

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all, we're flying out in 4 weeks. Can't believe FET is so close. I start estrimax 26th april and endometrial scratch 20th april

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @jensdream what date is your fet again? I think we just miss each other as I start estrogen on 3rd may

Thanks
    Reviews
    17th of may hun. We're at prague for over a week and will make the most of the trip. Our clinic is with praga medica/GEST

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh good luck @jensdream we are stopping off in Prague for about 3 nights, love that city !! @Tegs you must be thinking of things to pack or doing the dummy run with your packing! It can't be long now until you step on the plane !! Hope you got the hotel stuff sorted
    Gah got my bj tomorrow, d/h is bracing himself
    Hi to eoe @sunshine looking forward to cycling so close with you, your only 2 wks behind me hope your've managed to put your work in it's place as well @Deb hope your doing ok and all your tests are coming together @HFAM well I'll be checking in everyday while away to see your news, hope you've finished up work now and can manage a few relaxing wks to yourself until bub arrives

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @stacey10, I hope this cycle is successful for all us ladies and lil beans stick xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bj done and dusted, that little sucker stung this time !! Last bcp this morning as well, not looking forward to the end of the week, d/h isn't looking forward to the next 3 wks lol
    Got my script for estrogen and prednisone at the same time so just have to have those filled then that side is all sorted

Thanks
    Reviews
    well I have been away with work since Sunday have just got back I am really tired today.
    start my est on 19/4 it's all arrived from Perth so happy about that!
    @Stacey I haven't even looked at packing I am on holidays from Monday so will sort that out next week. We drive to Perth on 26/4 and fly out the next day. So have some time.
    @jensdream I think we will miss each other too our ET days is 11/5.

for everyone!!!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to tegs26 For This Useful Post:

jensdream  (12-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Tegs are you sure your et isn't the 10 may?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone

That's so exciting it's so much activity in here and plenty of lovely ladies are cycling at the moment. Baby dust to all of you. Hope that you enjoy your trips and come back successful.

I'm finally on maternity leave. I was hoping to be a relaxed period, but 2 days gone and I was busy as a bee. I can't believe that I still have so many things to organise before baby comes. At least I can take a nap whenever I want 😊

I will follow your journeys. Keep us posted.