+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 78 FirstFirst ... 1321222324253373 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi, I come across it and thought someone might be interested in :
    http://www.pressreleaserocket.net/reprogenesis-fertility-clinic-in-the-czech-republic-launches-service-for-women-over-40/427432/
    Good luck with your treatment xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Tegs the injection basically puts you into a menopause state and well um, apparently I'm not going to be that great when going through menopause, picture a dragon burning off everyone's heads D/h is so not looking forward to that in two wks time, but I feel great as things I usually let slide I sure don't after I've had the jab

Thanks
    Reviews
    so had the bj and haven't noticed any raging symptoms just yet but did notice my temperature was really hot last night hmmm

anyway we are looking at leaving a bit earlier for Europe so trying to arrange a US in Prague hmmmm let's see how we go

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Tegs which clinics have you approached for the u/s?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Stacey we will be in Prague I emailed Anna and asked if she had any preferences and she said she will look in to and get back to me but sent me a link with a few ones
    Have you organised your one as yet?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Tegs yes I've organised my one in Athens, I'm going to serum, staying well away from the clinic that I first went to !! There are heaps of clinics in Prague so I don't think you'll have a problem finding one that'll do a quick scan for you Oh and don't forget to stay away from the taxis and use www.prague airport transfers.co.uk to book transfer from airport to hotel, extremely good service and cheap, they'll even pick you up from your hotel and drop you off at the train station etc if your getting to zlin by train, if you are by the way I can give you the link to the train timetables
    Last edited by stacey10; 02-04-2016 at 04:57.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Stacey ... we are flying in to Prague and go to Brn/Vienna/Bratislava before we go to Zlin. Happy to take your advice on the trains we were gonna drive but we have changed our plans about where we are going and how long we are there ... we changed our flight dates and geez were we stung

We are heading over to England after transfer then back to Slovenia and Italy before heading home. I have decided this being a holiday is important my work has been crazy lately and I need to look at it this way so if we fall in the 40% then I can still deal with it.

TMI - r u meant to get some bleeding if you stop the pill after your bj?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Tegs, yep you should get your period after the bj and stopping the pill. Use prague airport transfers from the airport to your hotel, stay away from the taxis in prague !!
    Heres the link to the train timetables, just put in to English
    http://jizdnirady.idnes.cz/vlakyautobusy/spojeni/

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Stacey thanks for the links I had a shocker yesterday was throwing up terrible headache felt just yuck came home from work early not sure if it is just a migrane or reaction to the bj or a tummy bug or just getting a little stressed with so much work to do before I go on hols or maybe a culmination of all lol

Anna has booked my scan in Prague for me oh well one less thing to do lol

Hope everyone else is ok?
    @sunshine - thinking of you

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Tegs eww sounds like an awful day !! Maybe a combination of everything, make sure you keep up the water to minimise the headaches, I had a low grade headache nearly everyday until I started the estrogen. Which clinic did she book your scan for? That'll save you some emails for sure !! @sunshine I hope your doing ok, been thinking about you @HFAM hope your doing ok and are getting enough rest when you can @Deb any movement yet as far as results or getting tests done?
    3 wks 6 days until we are on the plane, so looking forward to the holiday