Egg Donation in The Czech Republic #3 | Page 2 | Bub Hub
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 64 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello lovely ladies

Deb, I'm glad everything is sorted with the tooth. Hope is not paintful. Going back to work will definitely keep your mind busy.
    Stacey, take care of your family and hope you'll pass this moment. Wow, already organising your meds. Time just flies.
    Thanks for asking about me. Yeah, bump is growing. I finally look pregnant and not just fat 😊. Baby is active, even hubby could feel him kicking once. Except for a terrible back pain I wake up every morning, all is good. I also had some withdrawal side effects from prednisone, but feel better now. A little bit overwhelmed with baby info and things to do. I hope everything will come naturally when baby comes, cause at the moment I'm a little freacked out if I'll be able to cope. Anyway, FTM fears.

Have a great Sunday everyone!

Thanks
    Reviews
    HFAM - so much time seems to be spent on the getting pregnant and then the waiting and worrying about being pregnant. hmmm people forget about the actual baby that will be there! I am sure you will be amazing!!!
    @stacey10 - I sent an request to F2u about getting a prescription sent her. Did you hear on the other threads they are not sending this way. My DH's family is in the UK should I get it sent to them and get them to post here?

I am still looking at where else to go around Zlin and also about the drugs. Any tips on anyone about whether to get the drugs from Czech?

This is what Anna sent me:

On 29th March 2016 have a shot inj of GnRHa depot (Diphereline depot 3mg or Decapeptyl depot 3,75mg, or Lupron depot 3,75mg, or Enanton depot 3.75). This is the only one off intramuscular injection and should be given in to your buttock. It can be applied before having your period or during period but no later than 4th day of your period!
    Estrogen tabs for hormonal preparation of your uterus lining as follows:
    On 19th Apil start taking Estrimax 2mg (or Estrofem 2mg, or Provames 2mg,or Progynova 2mg, or Climaval 2mg, or Estrace 2mg, or Estradiol valerate 2mg) 1-1-1 (one pill three times a day) orally and continue until week 12 of pregnancy. You may still have a bleeding after you have your injection. You should not have any bleeding after you start taking Estrimax pills!
    On 28th or 29th April - 10/11 days of taking Estrimax , please, have your uterus lining measured with vaginal ultrasound. If the result is less, then 8mm, please, let me know. Please, make sure your that ultrasound technician measures both two sides of the uterine lining. Sometimes they measure only one side and result seems to be very low.
    On the day of your donor egg retrieval you will start taking Utrogestan 100mg , Prednison 5mg , Anopyrin 100mg as follows:
    On 5th May please start using :
    Utrogestan 100mg 4 - 0- 4 vaginally (4 pills morning and 4 pills evening vaginally) until week 12th of pregnancy
    Anopyrin (baby Aspirin) 75mg 1 - 0 - 0 orally (1 pill morning orally) for 20 days
    Prednisolone 5mgs 1 - 0 - 0 orally (1 pill in the morning) for 20 days
    Together with this medication you will also continue with the Estrogen pills.

I haven't done any IVF before so this is all new to me even the drugs are like I am reading another language ARGH! lol

Well you learn new things all the time they say!!! lol

Have a great week everyone!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @ tegs, much cheaper to get the clinic to send you over the drugs, especially the injection and the progesterone, the asprin you get from the chemist and you could see if your doctor will prescribe you the estrogen and prednisone, if not get the clinic to send you all but asprin, then once you have had your transfer buy enough estrogen and progesterone at the clinic before you go easy peasy, so don't panic
    eatrimax = estrogen
    utrogestan=progesterone

4. The Following User Says Thank You to stacey10 For This Useful Post:

tegs26  (17-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Stacey

so if I ask will the Zlin clinic send it to me directly? what about the Depot shot? Reason why I am asking cause even though there is a chemist here they will not have this in stock and it will need to be requested. Let's just say it will be 3 times more than the most expensive place in a city!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Tegs, prednisone, estrogen and baby aspirin are pretty cheap in Australia as well ($7 - $10). Depot injection and progesterone are more expensive. As Stacey said, progesterone you can buy from the clinic when you go there. So the only issue is with the depot injection. If i remember correctly I found it in Australia for around $400, so it's cheaper overseas.
    Good luck and let ys know how you're going.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Tegs just email and ask if they will send you the depot injection (and anything else that you don't think you'll be able to get here from your doctor ) you would need a private script here for the injection if you can get a dr onboard, unless you have fibroids or endo and then you can get it in the PBS, your dr would need an authority number though.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Stacey that's good to know!
    I have severe endo so wonder if I can get it through Wazza he is handling our stuff here. I need to arrange a phone consult with him not sure I can get home to QLD before this all starts.

I email Anna and she said she is not able to send anything to Australia? not sure about that.

Had a crazy day at work and then we lost computers etc with a huge storm so came home on time today lol

Thanks ladies for the responses makes me feel a little less dumb today lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Tegs, as long as he knows about your endo, I cannot see why he wouldn't ring up and get an authority number for you for the script, it will cost you about $15 that way instead of $400++, not sure why she said they can't post meds over, Ivona, my coordinator always asks if I need anything posted over, he should write you a script for the estrogen and prednisone as well and you can get the progesterone from the clinic, just let your coordinator know that you will need to get it there when you arrive. You can buy the injection online from chemist what're house as well, incase you don't want to go through your local chemist, just make sure you leave yourself enough time to order which ever way you decide to do it

10. The Following User Says Thank You to stacey10 For This Useful Post:

tegs26  (18-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I just got an email from her and she is happy to send a prescription to the UK if I can get my family to send it to me. So that's a start.
    I will call Wazza or my surgeon about getting access to a script I think that is only fair lol I spent a LOT of money on that surgeon lol

@ stacey10 you really are a wealth of knowledge thank you soooo much for your generosity!!!!

I will see if I can get a few quote for the other drugs and how much to send to me the local chemist will be way too expensive!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Tegs that's what I'm doing regarding the injection, buying it from f2u getting it sent to my sister then getting her to send it here, I've checked the government website and I didn't have a problem with it being sent by f2u last time so shouldn't have a problem this time The prednisone and estrogen are PBS so they shouldn't cost much and I'm sure your dr would do the script for you as he does for all the other ladies so the only thing you need is the progesterone and you start that at egg collection and you will be at the clinic then so buy it from there, it's only €7 a box from the clinic pharmacy