+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 78 FirstFirst ... 816171819202868 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all,

Just had my scan and I have a blighted ovum.
    I'm stopping all meds now.

We have x3 grade b frozen embryos in Zlin and I'm terrified thinking that if this has happened from the grade a blasts we transferred, does this make it more likely to have a blighted ovum again using embryos from the same cycle? Does anyone know?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Oh @sunshine that really sucks I'm very sorry to read that this has happened to you I can understand your worry regarding your frosties and I'm not really sure of the answer, but I'm sure that they all wouldn't lead to blighted ovums I think that it was just terrible luck. I recently read of a lady who was cycling in Cyprus and had 5 top blasts which she had pgd done on them and 4 were "normal" and one would have resulted in a blighted ovum, so I think from that, it shows that they look like they're developing normally but don't, there are many stories of ladies transferring grade 3 embryos and go on to have healthy babies so I still think you have a really good chance of getting your baby with what you have left, I would email your coordinator with your concerns though

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sunshine I'm so sorry. Big hugs. Take some time to work through this. Ask some questions. But mainly look after yourselves.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm really sorry Sunshine. I've been through this myself and I know it's heartbreaking. As Stacey said, I think you have good chances with your frosties. Take care of yourself. Hugs

Thanks
    Reviews
    @sunshine oh I am sooooo sorry to hear that take care of yourself lovey

thinking of you!

@ Stacey I know you have told me before but how much at the pessaries from Zlin? I got a quote for ones here but Wazza has given me a script for 400 mg but Zlin say 100mg so I am confused (again!!!) lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Tegs, you can use the 400mg ones, just buy enough to get you through to transfer day then get the rest from the clinics pharmacy, they only sell the 100 mg in Czech, they're only €7 a box so way cheaper than here. I don't have any so I'll be getting some in Greece while we are there and they have the 200 mg ones

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Stacey you are always my saviour!!

I don't start the pessaries until 5/5 and our first appointment is 4/5 so I can get some from the clinic.

I think the cheapest is about 2.45 per tablet I can get so if I don't need to get them here and they are cheaper then I will go that way

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yep I definitely wouldn't bother then, just let them know at your appointment that you need them and they'll write a script for you and you can get it filled straight away
    Thinking of you @sunshine

Thanks
    Reviews
    @sunshine hope you are taking care of you

Thanks
    Reviews
    @lozza how did you go? Did Anna get back to you?

@ sunshine hope you are taking care of yourself lovey