+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 78 FirstFirst ... 614151617182666 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone

Bit of advice. Zlin asked for a hysteroscopy, which I had last year. I emailed and asked if I needed another and if I did would a hycosy be ok. They said hycosy is ok. The advantage with the hycosy is you do not have to have a general anaesthetic. My ob recommended it as an option. So, if you are asked for a hysteroscopy and would prefer not to have a general anaesthetic then ask for a hycosy. I have had 4 general anaesthetic in the last year so much better option for me.

hope you are all well.

deb

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Deb,
    I wish I could help! I don't really know what the difference is. hopefully one of the other ladies can help.
    @sunshine how's it going? when's your next bt?

to everyone else!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Deb: Anna made me get all those tests too and I'm glad that I did. As the other ladies said, they are blood tests and super easy. In regards to that hysteroscopy; I understand what you mean regarding the general anaesthetic. I ended up getting it done because I also opted to get a lipoidal (?) flush and an endometrial scrape at the same time - my fs said that this can help with implantation so I thought "I'll just do everything"!

Well... I haven't had a great week!
    I went in for intralipids on Tuesday and while there after my many trips to the bathroom I noticed bright red blood. Only a drop on my liner but there was some in the toilet bowl. There was only a small amount but it scared me. I went back to the bathroom 40 mins later to check and there was no more bleeding. I phoned my fs and she has put me on Valium, upped progesterone pills (100mg x 3 times per day plus x4 progesterone pessaries) and Cyklokapron which apparently stops bleeding but which scares me because of my blood clotting disorder. Anyway, I'm still on all the rest of the medications; clexane etc and I have been lying on the couch for 4 days and going crazy googling.

I have had no more bleeding at all except for light brown discharge for a day following the red (which I expected) and I've moved all pessaries to the back end because I really think they cause friction up the other way and I've had no discharge or anything since which is good. I'm taking hpt all the time and the test line is darker than the control so that gives me hope. I'll upload the photo for you to see. This test was done this afternoon after a lot of water so it was quite diluted. I would think that the test would be lighter if my hcg was lowering and the test line is much darker than the control.

Next blood test is Monday and I am freeeeeeeeeaking out!
    Attached Images

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Sunshine14 For This Useful Post:

tegs26  (27-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Line looks good Sunshine!!! I would have freaked too. I do know many of the girls talk about implantation bleeding but still I know I will freak it I am lucky enough to have that happen.
    Fingers toes and every other thing possible crossed for you lovey and of course

6. The Following User Says Thank You to tegs26 For This Useful Post:

Sunshine14  (29-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello everyone
    @sunshine, I had pink-redish spotting almost continuously until week 8 I think, and also 2 episodes of bleeding. And all was fine. But I stopped clexane on the days of the bleeding. It could be an irritation of the cervix from the pessaries or a sch or just implantation. The line looks great and if you don't have abdominal pain it's a good sign. Take care of you and good luck on Monday.

Hi everyone else. Hope you're having a great weekend!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to HFAM For This Useful Post:

Sunshine14  (29-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @sunshine it wouldn't be implantation as you usually notice that in the 2ww, I'm sure it's nothing to worry about and bleeding/spotting is very common in ivf and multiple pregnancies as well, I also had a few episodes of bleeding as well and luckily all was good as I said, I'm sure things will be ok
    On and you may notice your tests getting lighter at some stage but that could be due to the hook effect not lowering hcg

10. The Following User Says Thank You to stacey10 For This Useful Post:

Sunshine14  (29-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone!

I just got my second blood test result back! It's 4700 (and something... To be honest I didn't hear anything after the four thousand part) !! My poor husband and I were a nervous wreck waiting on the phone for the results!
    I have a scan booked in for next Wednesday.
    We just feel so lucky and relieved and in shock right now. Oh my gosh!

Thank you all so much for your positivity!

And also, just wanted to let you know that if you are going to do a hpt do not do the clear blue conception indicator. I got a 2-3 week this morning which would mean my blood results were under 2600, but they are 4700! Silly tests!!!

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sunshine14 For This Useful Post:

AnnaMM  (09-03-2016),jensdream  (03-03-2016),tegs26  (02-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Yay @sunshine Can't wait for next wks u/s

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's awesome Sunshine 😊😊😊 Keep us updated. Take care

Thanks
    Reviews
    Great news Sunshine.

Hope oe everyone is doing well.