+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 78 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Stacey!

I'm taking x4 400mg pessaries and x10 10mg provera tablets (which is what my clinic use instead of the utrogestan) so I was taking 1280mg (1200 pessary, 80 orally) but now taking 1700mg (1600 pessary, 100 orally). I've been reading through the charts and some say "normal range" at this time is from 10 - 29ng/ml. I don't know it's so confusing. It just scares me that anything could go wrong and I hope that they are just being cautious and nothing bad is happening.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @sunshine ah well that should be heaps then, I was on 1000mg total, zlin like it to be minimum of 30, just double check what range your looking at because I know the States use a different measurement and for them 10 etc is fine, also don't forget brown blood is old blood and you could have irritated your cervix and had a little vein burst, that's very common. also af type feeling and a fullness in your uterus is also a very common sign, not necessarily that your period is about to arrive either
    Last edited by stacey10; 16-02-2016 at 14:53.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to stacey10 For This Useful Post:

Sunshine14  (17-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Tegs Lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Stacey Happy bday! Hope you'll have an awesome one! @sunshine Stacey is right, as usual 😊. It should be over 30 and you can increase the pessaries. Mine was the same, just below 30. I emailed Zlin and they suggested to have progesterone in oil injections. I had them every other day until 12 weeks. So maybe increase the pessaries and repeat the test in 2 days and if it doesn't improve try the PIO. Good luck!

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to HFAM For This Useful Post:

stacey10  (16-02-2016),Sunshine14  (17-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    One more thing Sunshine in regards to the measurement unit - in Australia the unit is not ng, it's nmol. So 30 nmol will be aproximately 10ng.
    And don't worry. The fact that your progesterone is not high doesn't mean that the pregnancy is not viable. I am the proof 😊. I struggled with the progesterone level, only PIO worked for me and here I am at almost 29 weeks. Take care
    Last edited by HFAM; 16-02-2016 at 20:25.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to HFAM For This Useful Post:

Sunshine14  (17-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Stacey and HFAM for your help!

I've been reading about progesterone levels all night like a crazy women. HFAM thank you for reassuring me that it may not mean the pregnancy in unviable. That's exactly what I think! I'm trying to be positive by reading your story. I asked my nurse about the Pio but she said no you don't need these because we have increased your pessaries but it makes me nervous because why am I not absorbing it?!

I'm so scared my level has been too low and that it has somehow negatively affected the embryos. I'm scared of another chemical pregnancy but I feel like any symptoms I had have disappeared and all I have left is feeling like my body is trying to have a period, which it turns out now, it is because of silly low progesterone.

I feel so sad and cheated by my body. I wish I could trust it but it's letting me down.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @shunshine, like I said before, that feeling you have, like your going to get your period, doesn't mean you will, it's a classic symptom of being pregnant and also of progesterone, I highly doubt that you will get your period on as much progesterone that your on, just make sure that you get them up as close to your cervix as you can and rest for 20 min after putting them in, remember, unlike the pio, your not injecting it straight into your body so it won't all show up in your blood like it does with the pio

11. The Following User Says Thank You to stacey10 For This Useful Post:

Sunshine14  (19-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone!

Just thought I would provide a little update!
    I had my progesterone levels rechecked again after taking the additional medication and it has gone up to 67! I feel so relieved!
    Thank you for all your advice and calming me down.
    I did a hpt yesterday afternoon and I got a really strong positive and I got a really strong positive again this morning. The positive test line is coming up at the same time as the control so super quick. I'm not sure if this is a good sign or if I'm reading in to everything

I'm just hoping that the pregnyl is gone or going. I'd hope that it would get lighter as time went on if it was the pregnyl and it's not so that's good I think

I go for my blood test on Monday!

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend xx
    Last edited by Sunshine14; 19-02-2016 at 17:37.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awesome news Sunshine!!! Good luck on Monday. I'm sure all will be fine 😊

Thanks
    Reviews
    @sunshine, let's hope you've got a couple of buns baking in your oven