+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 79 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Ok.... I've cheated and caved and have just POAS!!
    It's positive! A blinding positive!
    I had my 1500 pregnyl booster Tuesday so it's been 4 full days since that. Its a super clear positive and I am crossing all fingers and toes that it's not that pregnyl. I think it would be light if it was that leaving because it doesn't normally hang around too long. And this is a really clear positive. I've been reading and some people say it leaves 1000 units per day, and some say 3-5 days.

I have to do another pregnyl injection tomorrow so thought I would test today just...because. I'll test tomorrow before the injection too! Oh pleeeeease I hope this is true.
    Last edited by Sunshine14; 14-02-2016 at 05:43.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Sunshine14 For This Useful Post:

tegs26  (14-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @sunshine of course you've cheated!!! You HAD to cheat !! Geeze I wish you had tested the booster out though cause then we'd really be sure but Anyway because I'm sure it's positive !! Great valentines day gift

4. The Following User Says Thank You to stacey10 For This Useful Post:

tegs26  (14-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    you caved Sunshine yay!!!! lol so happy for you!!!!!!!

sorry what is the 1500 pregnyl booster for? god I still have so much to learn!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Stacey I was just wondering the Utrogestan did you just get that from Zlin? I am sure I have asked before but I am just trying to work out what will be easiest and cheapest. The other meds on the PBS are not that expensive really?

Trying to see what will be cheapest and easiest it is all adding up with money etc

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello everyone

It's so exciting to see so many news here and that everyone is going forward with their cycles. @sunshine awesome news. Fingers crossed for you. Keep us updated. @Stacey hope everything will go ok after this set of pills. Wow, it must be hard work with both girls toilet training. @Tegs so excited for you. You're so close. Yes, you can get the Utrogestane from zlin. @Deb not long too go until your appointment. Feb is almost gone.

Hello to everyone else.

AFM, everything is good and exciting. 4 more dreadful clexane and I'm done. YAY!!! I'm only 28 weeks but I already feel anxious because we don't have anything ready. Still doing minor renovations and haven't even started the nursery. So, pressure is on. But it's nice and exciting in the same time.

Have a nice evening!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to HFAM For This Useful Post:

tegs26  (14-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    wow @HFAM 28 weeks that seems to have gone so quickly I bet you will get that nursery done very soon. Thanks for answering my question. Did you purchase that from Zlin?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Tegs yes, I bought the Utrogestan from Zlin. It was much cheaper than buying it from Australia.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to HFAM For This Useful Post:

tegs26  (14-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks I think that will just make things easier!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Tegs the progesterone is only about €7 a box compared to $$$$$$$ here, by enough to get you through to 12 wks as they cannot give you a script after you leave the clinic as your no longer a client once you have left. @sunshine can you do another poas in the morning before your next shot to compare them? @HFAM, wow 28 weeks already !! I bet you can't wait to see the back of those stinky clexane injections, those suckers sting

14. The Following User Says Thank You to stacey10 For This Useful Post:

tegs26  (14-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies
    Congrats HAFM how very exciting 28 wks already
    Tags thank you I'm well boys are greying up too fast , to be honest I was really worried that twins will be very hard but u know it is time consuming but It's manageable. I'm lucky that boys don't cry and are very settled , they are trained to go to sleep on their own at night and now they sleep through. I'm also now starting to work one day a week from home !! And I still mange to cook and clean so it's not too bad ☺️
    Stacey , just an update on my little one , he is more smily and looks at me and DH more , he more looks to my hair line I feel than my eyes but he does look when I talk to him and for more duration too , so happy but still there is room for improvement !! This doesn't seem to stop him from being super active though , I think he will crewl in the next few weeks and the other one can sit with no support for few seconds 😳
    Also one year to zlin was up in Jan , I was so busy with the boys that I completely forgot I really didn't want them to be destroyed I wish I could donate but I guess I'm a too late , either way we were not gone go back , we wanted 2 kids and now with our twin boys out little family is complete

16. The Following User Says Thank You to AMFM For This Useful Post:

tegs26  (14-02-2016)