+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 79 FirstFirst ... 891011122060 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    ������
    Last edited by stacey10; 12-02-2016 at 19:00.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Last edited by stacey10; 12-02-2016 at 19:01.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Last edited by stacey10; 12-02-2016 at 19:02.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @sunshine, perfect, you can poas everyday to test the trigger out and we can get our fix that way !! Then we can help you decide if the line is coming back !!
    Did you ask for a trigger shot or did they suggest it? I was wondering about having one.... @Tegs, yep it looks the same, you can also get that on the PBS for endo as well

Thanks
    Reviews
    I love your enthusiasm Stacey! My fs recommended the pregnyl and I'm keen on doing everything so I happily inject! I got 3 vials and had to take an injection day before et, day after et, and one week after (which is Monday). I could do the test out next week after my last injection.

Tegs - I know what you mean! This is a whole new world with medication names and tests! I think the pregnyl stays in your system days after. Some people still have it 5 days later, some only 3.

I'm 5 days down in this 2ww!! No real symptoms yet...

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Sunshine14 For This Useful Post:

tegs26  (13-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies hope all is going well
    Stacey thanks I'm doing fine , boys are almost 5 months old amazing how time goes so quick 😉 a question about frozen embryos , we have 3 left which from memory we paid for one year of them being kept , so wag happens now ? Do they chase us for a decision as what to do with them ? Or am I meant to contact them with instructions ?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @AMFM I would contact them before your year is up, rather than wait for them to contact you, well that's what I did as I was super worried that they might get destroyed if they hasn't heard from me by the time the year was up, have you decided what your going to do with them? I think if your not going to pay for another yr storage you have a choice of them to be destroyed or for them to be experimented on, you can't donate them .... @sunshine, oh poo, that's lots then!! Oh well roll on Monday
    Last edited by stacey10; 13-02-2016 at 09:25.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to stacey10 For This Useful Post:

tegs26  (13-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I wish they had a like button on here lol

Anyway, @sunshine I really know nothing but I am trying to learn this as I go lol

So glad you ladies are here and able to give such amazing support through all of this especially @Stacey with all your knowledge.

I am really getting excited all the flights/accommodation has been paid for and arrangements made just got to pay the deposit which will do this weekend.
    @Stacey I had a looksee over the FF website and there are a couple of newbies I think one of them will be there when I am there.
    @AMFM how have you been going with the two littlins? R u thinking of going back at any point?

Happy weekend everyone!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Tegs Starts getting really real once you start handing over cash!! Super exciting
    This toilet training twins is exhausting I spend my day zipping to the toilet and cleaning poo up off the ground when they've mistimed telling me they need to go No need for exercise in this house atm

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi, I might be wrong as have no detailed info on Czech legal issues, but in Poland unused embies can be adopted.