+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 79 1231151 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Egg Donation in The Czech Republic #3

Ooh shingles suck, mum had them and didn't get diagnosed with it soon enough and then got that pain thing that lasts for years after the shingles have gone
    Well I just got the call from my mum this afternoon that my brother fiancée hung herself this morning, she was with her parents for a couple of days and wasn't meant to be left alone, so they left her alone, such a waste

Thanks
    Reviews
    Off, take care Deb.
    I'm sorry Stacey for your brother fiancee. That's terrible.
    Hugs

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Stacey so sorry. Big hugs.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh @stacey10 I am so sorry to hear that thinking of you and your family x x x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks everyone Brother of course is a wreck but lots of people around him supporting him so he should come through this ok. @Deb how are you going Hoping your doing ok
    hi to eoe Hope everyone is well

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello everyone

Congrats on your decision and good luck gen72. Do pop in and let us know how things are going.

how r you going Stacey?

well, finally some good news. The pain is tooth related. Root canal or remove. There is a crack going right across the tooth and down. Given it is going down and even after root canal it can continue down and loose the tooth I have decided to have it pulled out, so I have Sunday appointment. Strange how having a tooth pulled is good news but it means the pain is that and not shingles. I have a rash on my face but it is both sides which also rules out shingles. Don't know why the rash, that is probably stress related.

So, back to work next monday which is good, I need to get back. I think the extra week has been good for me anyway.

hooe you are all going good and the plans are progressing.

deb

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone

Good luck with your plans Gen.
    Deb, I'm glad that things have settled a little bit.
    Stacey, hope your brother is coping well and everyone else in the family is good.

Hi to everyone else!
    One more day and it's weekend. Woohoo!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry to hear your news @stacey10...hope you, your bother and your family are all being supported during this terrible time.

Glad you found the source of the problem @Debant.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well that pesky tooth is gone. But sad it's my first loss of a tooth. My mum raised us to always look after teeth and they are precious. Before I decided to remove it other than root canal I got mums opinion because she would do anything to save her teeth.

Hope your brother and family are going ok Stacey. It's a hard time for you all.

Hopefully back lack to work for me tomorrow, yes I'm excited to get back to work. My head needs it.

hope you are all doing well.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Deb glad the tooth is gone we were raised the same about teeth, 2 of mine have had braces with at least a 3 rd one looking like it as well That being said my 20 yr old is shocking with his teeth and already has had to have 2 out, one was a failed root canal, he has aspergers and I'm still having to harp on at him about cleaning the damn things Will be good for you to get back to your work and some routine/normality to return, anymore thought about where your going from here ?
    good luck @Gen72 I hope this decision brings you much luck @HFAM how is the bump going? You must be feeling movements by now ? @AMFM hope your wee boys are flourishing

Off to Melbourne this coming wk for the funeral, brother is devastated but is doing a wonderful job in organising a celebration of her life, I imagine there will be many a tear shed this coming Thursday

i must organise my shot as well, f2u are not posting here anymore so will get it sent to my sister and she can repost onto me without any hiccups I hope !!