Closed Thread
Page 71 of 102 FirstFirst ... 2161697071727381 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I'm pretty sure I had the Prostap depot injection.
    I just tried to find the website i bought it from but couldn't find it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Haha @Tahli. So when do u hope to head back? It might work well with the donor im using. I thought she was at her last donation but now im not sure. Could be worth an enquiry. Want me to send details again? Timing could be perfect. I will let you know what pharmacy says.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I heard back from Elaine, secretary of Dr LR. She said she has asked him and it's fine to just take the whole 7.5mg Lucrin injection as the one off one. My hubby is going to research it as would hate for it to affect the transfer (assuming I get that far!).

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to HB13 For This Useful Post:

AdelMum  (14-04-2016),ECM1981  (08-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    i best be taken off the roll call ferngirl! i chickened out and cancelled all my flights and accomm a week out! i began getting severe anxiety about going back for a third time.. im giving myself a month to toughen up and try again!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Tahli sorry I didn't have much luck with the pharmacist, he didn't know much. I will have a chat to Dr M Monday. Looking forward to what your hubby finds @HB13. I would much rather a one of injection instead of syneral.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to ECM1981 For This Useful Post:

HB13  (09-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry to hear that Stacy ... But best to be ready in your head first as its a stressful business for sure !!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm so sorry you're suffering from anxiety Stacy. Severe anxiety can be terrifying to deal with and I hope you can get some help from a doctor prior to going to SA again. I don't know whether you had planned a fresh or a frozen cycle but when you do get over there, you'll hopefully get pregnant and taking the time to give yourself a bit of a break now will be very beneficial in the long run. You sounded quite apprehensive about travelling alone in an earlier post, will anyone be able to travel with you next time?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone,
    I'm a new poster to this thread, but have been lurking

Our OE IVF WTF meeting was Friday before last. We already knew pretty much what the FS would say, and were (mostly) emotionally prepared to jump straight in to DE.

So it's a week later, and we're registered with CFC (Dr Matebese) and have sent our test results over. We have also selected a donor and are waiting to hear if she still wants to donate, before paying and starting her screening. We're thinking of heading over there in July.

Seriously, thank you lovely EDinSA ladies. I would have much, much less idea about the process and what to do - not to mention I would have been much more apprehensive about doing this in the first place - if I hadn't found this thread (and its million previous ones). Still quite a way to go in the journey, of course :-)

11. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Rubywoohoo For This Useful Post:

AdelMum  (14-04-2016),Canuck1  (09-04-2016),ECM1981  (09-04-2016),HB13  (09-04-2016),Miss Sagi  (09-04-2016),Offshorechick  (10-04-2016),Patsy73  (09-04-2016),Rhino  (19-04-2016),Sunnygirl04  (09-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @Rubywoohoo, it may be a much shorter journey than you think good luck !

13. The Following User Says Thank You to JulieMalooley For This Useful Post:

Rubywoohoo  (09-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Rubywoohoo View Post
    Hi everyone,
    I'm a new poster to this thread, but have been lurking

Our OE IVF WTF meeting was Friday before last. We already knew pretty much what the FS would say, and were (mostly) emotionally prepared to jump straight in to DE.

So it's a week later, and we're registered with CFC (Dr Matebese) and have sent our test results over. We have also selected a donor and are waiting to hear if she still wants to donate, before paying and starting her screening. We're thinking of heading over there in July.

Seriously, thank you lovely EDinSA ladies. I would have much, much less idea about the process and what to do - not to mention I would have been much more apprehensive about doing this in the first place - if I hadn't found this thread (and its million previous ones). Still quite a way to go in the journey, of course :-)
    Good luck with the donor! I'll be over in July too :-)

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to HB13 For This Useful Post:

Offshorechick  (11-04-2016),Rubywoohoo  (09-04-2016)