Closed Thread
Page 67 of 102 FirstFirst ... 1757656667686977 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for your advice @cjocoh71, @Jennski and @Blinky76.
    I did hear back from Elaine just last night, and it did go to junk mail, although I had been religiously checking it about 3 times a day! Maybe they were away over Easter long weekend then just took a while settling in.
    Very excited to go through the next steps now!
    I did ask the agency if they could get my donor history as she has donated 3 times previously and they gave me the amount of eggs and how many blastocysts by day 5 so we were quite happy with that.
    If you ask directly at Cape Fertility will they give you more information?

I love hearing about all these lovely pregnancies, so many twins! Enjoy every step of it!!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to HB13 For This Useful Post:

cjocoh71  (06-04-2016),JulieMalooley  (06-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I did hear back from Elaine just last night, and it did go to junk mail, although I had been religiously checking it about 3 times a day! Maybe they were away over Easter long weekend then just took a while settling in.
    I did ask the agency if they could get my donor history as she has donated 3 times previously and they gave me the amount of eggs and how many blastocysts by day 5 so we were quite happy with that.

I love hearing about all these lovely pregnancies, so many twins! Enjoy every step of it!!

Thanks
    Reviews

Thanks
    Reviews

Thanks
    Reviews

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh crap! I had really bad wifi and it kept saying it had failed so tried again! Now it's on there 5 times! Just ignore, or if anyone knows how to delete on a mobile let me know.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes if the girl donated at CFC i would definitely ask them directly for the report to confirm.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by HB13 View Post

It is likely that DR LR was away for school holidays - he has three school aged children.

Yes CFC will provide details. I emailed Elaine a couple of donors I had in mind and she responded with which donor had responded better to treatment and had given *better* quality results. We went with her recommendation.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Blinky76 For This Useful Post:

HB13  (06-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 27/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/5/15Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    I found if you email through their web page you get no response... If you just email from your normal email they respond.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to emski72 For This Useful Post:

HB13  (06-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi All, just a quick update. We welcomed our twins last Friday 1st April at 34wks and 2 days. A boy and a girl both weighing 2kgs. They're doing really well but will have a small extended hospital stay to fatten up. I chose to have the steroid shot at 29 weeks just as a precaution and am now so glad that i did that. It feels amazing to finally become a parent and i can't even begin to express how much gratitude i have for my donor and her selflessness in donating her eggs. I'm also super appreciative of everyone on this forum for given my husband and I the confidence to try south africa and cfc. We started our baby making journey september 2011, its been four and a half long years but dreams do really come true!

Jennski, can totally relate to your comments re: not looking pregnant. Even the midwifes at the hospital while i was in labour couldn't believe i had two in there. Yay for long torsos!

14. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to wazbub For This Useful Post:

Blinky76  (06-04-2016),Canuck1  (09-04-2016),ferngirl  (07-04-2016),Jennski  (07-04-2016),JulieMalooley  (07-04-2016),Kay2015  (07-04-2016),MamaKes  (06-04-2016),Rhino  (19-04-2016),Sunnygirl04  (07-04-2016),Tahli  (07-04-2016)